• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

K I have more dreamie problems...

Which should I do?

• Move Soleil out, and move Celia in.

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • Keep Soleil.

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Bells
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
...and I need yall to help a sister out again.

So I just recently found Celia's picture in my storage and I thought, "man I would absolutely love to have her in my town!" Now I'm considering moving Soleil out, even though I really like her. It's a tough decision between whether I should move Soleil out and move in Celia or if I should keep her.

What do y'all think? I'm really leaning towards Celia because when I move out Coco and move in Monique I will have 3 snooty villagers, and moving in Celia will reintroduce a normal villager to my town after Coco leaves.

You really answered the question in your post, and I voted the way it seems you truly want it to be. Follow your heart.

I just moved Soleil after 2 years of her as my
BFF. I thought it was time.

A weight has been lifted.
I have sooo many photos.

Someday she'll come back but not right now.
I really can imagine how you feel.

It's time for Celia. I'm excited for you!

I really think that you should go with Celia for the variety in personality types and because it seems like she is who you are leaning towards right now.

K so it seems pretty obvious what I need to do. I guess I'll let Soleil go and bring in Celia. It'll be a fresh start ^^

Back