• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling GIGANTIC STORAGE CLEANOUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much IGB do you want for lottie's bun?

1.3 mil in IGB for these: Air Purifier, Bath Set, Board Game, Boston Bag, Changing Room, Doctor's Desk, Danburi, Drafting Table, First-Aid Kit, Glass Partition, Hanging Strap, Imperial Pot, Lectern with Mic, Wooden Duckboards, Worktable?

Can I get the following for 500,000 igb?
White Festive Tree
Flowery painting
Diplo skull
Donut box

Last edited:
how much IGB do you want for lottie's bun?

Is 10000 bells oka?

- - - Post Merge - - -

1.3 mil in IGB for these: Air Purifier, Bath Set, Board Game, Boston Bag, Changing Room, Doctor's Desk, Danburi, Drafting Table, First-Aid Kit, Glass Partition, Hanging Strap, Imperial Pot, Lectern with Mic, Wooden Duckboards, Worktable?

Okay, just let me gather everything up and ill pm you when im ready to open my town, ouran.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get the following for 500,000 igb?
White Festive Tree
Flowery painting
Diplo skull
Donut box

Yes you can! Let me just gather everything up and ill send a pm to let you know it's ready :)

Can I have:
beret
board game
donut box
facial mask
imperial pot
kotatsu
New 3DS XL- HHD
Pink wood floor
Star globe
Tacos

for 1mil?

yes! ok i'll add you and open my gates! unless you would rather have me come to your town?

Last edited:
Can I get the Board Game, Donut Box, Glass Partition, and White Festive Tree for 1,000,000 IGB?

How much in IGB for...
-boston bag
-croton
-desk light
-exercise bike
-kotatsu
-painting set
-ranch chair
-tacos
-tall garden rock
-towel basket
-trunk
-white festive tree

Hey everyone for those who wanted the board game and donut box, im am out but i can bring in claude who has both if you wanna order from the rv.

Hey everyone for those who wanted the board game and donut box, im am out but i can bring in claude who has both if you wanna order from the rv.

Can I just buy everythig that you have ..Any bells that you like! Whatever you have left as of the moment...??? WOuld that be possible? except gyroids or fossils

Last edited:
Can I just buy everythig that you have ..Any bells that you like! Whatever you have left as of the moment...??? WOuld that be possible?

Hi! Wow! That's an amazing offer and i appreciate it but i feel like i have to respect the people who have posted beforehand. Im so sorry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have:
beret
board game
donut box
facial mask
imperial pot
kotatsu
New 3DS XL- HHD
Pink wood floor
Star globe
Tacos

for 1mil?

Hi! I don't have the donut box orboard game anymore but i do have the rv in my camp that has them if you wanna get them that way. I also don't have the imperial pot anymore. Im sorry. Do you still want to come pivk up the other things?

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much in IGB for...
-boston bag
-croton
-desk light
-exercise bike
-kotatsu
-painting set
-ranch chair
-tacos
-tall garden rock
-towel basket
-trunk
-white festive tree
Hi! Unfortunately i don't have the boston bag anymore but I believe I have everything else just name your price and I'll probably take it

Hi! Do you still have the owl clock and the modern wash station for 500,000 IGB?

Last edited:
Hi! Unfortunately i don't have the boston bag anymore but I believe I have everything else just name your price and I'll probably take it

Don't worry about the boston bag!
How does 50k sound for everything? If that's too low I can bump it up for some of the more rare items.

I'll come get the other things! Can I pay 800k then instead?
Sure. Let me just get everything ready and close the thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't worry about the boston bag!
How does 50k sound for everything? If that's too low I can bump it up for some of the more rare items.

I believe i do let me just get everything ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow that was quick! Thanks to everyone, and i will pm the people who havent picked up thir things yet to see if they still want it.thanks everyone! I will be closing now.

Hi! Wow! That's an amazing offer and i appreciate it but i feel like i have to respect the people who have posted beforehand. Im so sorry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I don't have the donut box orboard game anymore but i do have the rv in my camp that has them if you wanna get them that way. I also don't have the imperial pot anymore. Im sorry. Do you still want to come pivk up the other things?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh you misinterpret...That is why I said whatever you have as of the moment . I meant after everybody who came before me ordered., whatever is left of there, but if you do not want to do bulk that is fine.

Hi! Do you still have the owl clock and the modern wash station for 500,000 IGB?

I belive i do. Let me get everything ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh you misinterpret...That is why I said whatever you have as of the moment . I meant after everybody who came before me ordered., whatever is left of there, but if you do not want to do bulk that is fine.

Oh okay im sorry. This is my first cleanout sale and i guess i got a little confused. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back