• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Draw my OCs, pwease! :D

MorphiGalaxi

Apple ๐ŸŽ
Coconut ๐Ÿฅฅ
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0564-1162-9430
Bee Plush
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
Chocolate Cake
Sheep Plush
Hot Feather
Cool Feather
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Cake
Hello everyone! Issi here!

I'd love if someone could draw my OCs! Below are two of them, but you can find other characters and more refs for the ones below here: http://toyhou.se/Issi/characters

Mayor-Issi
Pic:
Details-Add pointy ears to her, think elf/hylian ears.
ACNL Clothing Items-Crown, Blue Lace Up Dress, White Stockings, and Pink Slip-ons
Personality-Sweet, Shy, Worrier. Is a morning person. Likes birds, flowers, video games.
Extra: If you want her to have a donut, make it a lighter colored flavor donut, Strawberry, Powdered Sugar, ect.!

Mayor-Angel
Pic:
Details-Two small fangs from top of mouth pointing down (think vampire fangs). Make her eyes a vibrant pinkish red. As well as adding a small skull to her top hat above the ribbion part.
ACNL Clothing Items-Small Silk Hat, Black-Velvet Dress, Black Tights, and Mary Janes
Personality-Tsundere, Rude, Kindhearted. Is a night owl. Likes Donuts, anime, video games.
Extra: If you want her to have a donut, make it a darker colored flavor, chocolate, plain with sugar, ect.!

Thank you!

Last edited:
I'm considering drawing your mayor ^^

I'll probably start on it tomorrow and if I'm not busy like I'm predicting I might even have it done tomorrow :3

I'm considering drawing your mayor ^^

I'll probably start on it tomorrow and if I'm not busy like I'm predicting I might even have it done tomorrow :3

Omg thank you so much! :D I think your really good at art! That little eeveelution you did was pretty neat too, so I'd love to see you draw my mayor(s)!

how would you like them drawn?

Anyway someone is comfortable with! I prefer digital though, but alot of times hand drawn can be beautiful too! I also like chibi, anime style, just about anything! ^-^ If you gave me examples I could pick, but idm whatver you or anyone decides.

Last edited:
aww they're super cute!! i could give it a go? :0 im still kinda new to art + my style is pretty sketchy bc lineart is hARD lmao but if you're cool with that then i'd love to draw them for you!! c:

aww they're super cute!! i could give it a go? :0 im still kinda new to art + my style is pretty sketchy bc lineart is hARD lmao but if you're cool with that then i'd love to draw them for you!! c:

Go for it! ^.^ I love all kinds of art!

Yay I would feel privellaged to draw this for you! BEWARE- My drawing skillz are 0% and suck xD

I have one of your mayors done! When I finish the other one I'll upload them both :blush:

K so here's what I have:

72Tj1vt.jpg

I apologize that the bottom of the dress looks flat, I wasn't sure what to put down there since the player's dress cuts off at the knee.
Other than that I think it looks pretty good ^^
7lCRFIE.jpg

I decided not to make the eyes a vibrant pinkish-red color since the hair is already a bright red. I went with a rusty red color, which still brings her eyes out.

I had a lotta fun drawings these! I hope you like em ;w;

K so here's what I have:

72Tj1vt.jpg

I apologize that the bottom of the dress looks flat, I wasn't sure what to put down there since the player's dress cuts off at the knee.
Other than that I think it looks pretty good ^^
7lCRFIE.jpg

I decided not to make the eyes a vibrant pinkish-red color since the hair is already a bright red. I went with a rusty red color, which still brings her eyes out.

I had a lotta fun drawings these! I hope you like em ;w;
OMG they're adorable! ^.^ Thank you so much! I love them! The colors are really nice ^-^ You nailed their expressions too!

Last edited:
OMG they're adorable! ^.^ Thank you so much! I love them! The colors are really nice ^-^ You nailed their expressions too!

I'm so glad you like them!! ^o^

Back