• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Draw my OCs, pwease! :D

Here's a quick pleb doodle of the first mayor mayor.jpg hope you like it

Attachments

• 20170419_154646.jpg
    20170419_154646.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 80
Bump! Thank you to everyone who posted here so far :3 Still looking for more adorable drawings!~

aaaa im sorry this took so long !! i had some trouble with my tablet + also im just slow honestly lol
im not sure if im happy with how it turned out in the end (Issi was super tricky, her outfit???confused me lmao) but i tried my best ;o;
tumblr_otr597ZAip1wslrhdo1_r2_540.jpg

aaaa im sorry this took so long !! i had some trouble with my tablet + also im just slow honestly lol
im not sure if im happy with how it turned out in the end (Issi was super tricky, her outfit???confused me lmao) but i tried my best ;o;
Ahh it's super adorable! Thanks so much :D You actually did Issi's outfit perfectly so bravo! \^.^/ Angel looks really cute too!

Ahh it's super adorable! Thanks so much :D You actually did Issi's outfit perfectly so bravo! \^.^/ Angel looks really cute too!

I'm glad you like it, tysm for the tip also !! :blush:

hi!! we met on my art trade thread :3 i just saw someone's drawing of ur mayors and thought they were adorable & would be fun to draw, i love the angel / devilish themes & need to draw more characters of varying styles~ i would gladly draw you them when i find myself having some free time to draw what i want c: That may be in a few days or a week or so?

hi!! we met on my art trade thread :3 i just saw someone's drawing of ur mayors and thought they were adorable & would be fun to draw, i love the angel / devilish themes & need to draw more characters of varying styles~ i would gladly draw you them when i find myself having some free time to draw what i want c: That may be in a few days or a week or so?

Ahhh I'd love that! Your drawings are super cute ^.^ That'd be great! I see what you mean about drawing characters of varying styles, I've been trying to do the same to improve my art skills and it's helping alot :3 Btw, take your time ^-^ I'm never really inactive so that's fine. Thank you tifachu!

Last edited:
Hi !!! <3 I actually finished it faster than I thought I would so here you go~ I really hope you like it orz
Mayor_Issi_Mayor_Angel.png

Last edited:
Hi !!! <3 I actually finished it faster than I thought I would so here you go~ I really hope you like it orz

OMG 0.0 ! I had no idea you'd finish it that fast omg!~ It's AMAZING! ^.^ Thank you soooo much!

Last edited:
Back