Draw my OCs, pwease! :D

Here's a quick pleb doodle of the first mayor mayor.jpg hope you like it

Attachments

• 20170419_154646.jpg
    20170419_154646.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 80
aaaa im sorry this took so long !! i had some trouble with my tablet + also im just slow honestly lol
im not sure if im happy with how it turned out in the end (Issi was super tricky, her outfit???confused me lmao) but i tried my best ;o;
tumblr_otr597ZAip1wslrhdo1_r2_540.jpg

aaaa im sorry this took so long !! i had some trouble with my tablet + also im just slow honestly lol
im not sure if im happy with how it turned out in the end (Issi was super tricky, her outfit???confused me lmao) but i tried my best ;o;
Ahh it's super adorable! Thanks so much :D You actually did Issi's outfit perfectly so bravo! \^.^/ Angel looks really cute too!

Ahh it's super adorable! Thanks so much :D You actually did Issi's outfit perfectly so bravo! \^.^/ Angel looks really cute too!

I'm glad you like it, tysm for the tip also !! :blush:

hi!! we met on my art trade thread :3 i just saw someone's drawing of ur mayors and thought they were adorable & would be fun to draw, i love the angel / devilish themes & need to draw more characters of varying styles~ i would gladly draw you them when i find myself having some free time to draw what i want c: That may be in a few days or a week or so?

hi!! we met on my art trade thread :3 i just saw someone's drawing of ur mayors and thought they were adorable & would be fun to draw, i love the angel / devilish themes & need to draw more characters of varying styles~ i would gladly draw you them when i find myself having some free time to draw what i want c: That may be in a few days or a week or so?

Ahhh I'd love that! Your drawings are super cute ^.^ That'd be great! I see what you mean about drawing characters of varying styles, I've been trying to do the same to improve my art skills and it's helping alot :3 Btw, take your time ^-^ I'm never really inactive so that's fine. Thank you tifachu!

Last edited:
Hi !!! <3 I actually finished it faster than I thought I would so here you go~ I really hope you like it orz
Mayor_Issi_Mayor_Angel.png

Last edited:
Hi !!! <3 I actually finished it faster than I thought I would so here you go~ I really hope you like it orz

OMG 0.0 ! I had no idea you'd finish it that fast omg!~ It's AMAZING! ^.^ Thank you soooo much!

Last edited:
Back