Not open for further replies.

pastellrain

creator of whimsica
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Orange (Fruit)
You know what?

I'm ready to turn my life around. I'm sick of being a sad sack. I'm no longer going to BE a sad sack.

I'm feeling pumped right now. I really believe and feel that I can do this. I'm going to fight and defeat depression once and for all and I'm actually going to TRY, not wallow in it.

I'll surround myself with happiness and stop thinking of myself as dead inside. When I catch myself breaking this promise I'll "punish" myself by doing something that makes me happy.

Sorry if this is pointless but I really feel ready to change my life now.

Yes! Think positive and keep going! You can do this! The bad times will end as long as you surround yourself with positive vibes

I would try to be more happy if there wasn't so many issues going on in my family :(
Well, good luck pastellrain! You can do it!

It's always good to write these things down. Don't forget to stick with it once the euphoria is gone.
I know it's clich?, but the hardest things you have to do will be the most rewarding things in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck, depression is a tough battle, but i know you can do it. wish i could do the same :l

We wish you the best of luck on your journey, however these types of posts are better suited for The Blog Tree :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back