• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Free Hybrid Roses and Carnations

PrincessMonty

The Rose Queen
Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (71) +
I really need to stop breeding roses and carnations :S
If you are interested in any of these flowers, please let me know which ones. I will only be doing pickup this time.

Carnations

Red Carnations x11
White Carnations x17
Pink Carnations x1

Roses

Black Roses x6
Purple Roses x13
Blue Roses x18
Pink Roses x1

Orange Roses x10

Last edited:
Could I do the blue roses, pink rose and the purple roses? <3 if not I'll just take the blue and pink

Could I do the blue roses, pink rose and the purple roses? <3 if not I'll just take the blue and pink

Sure :) My gate is open, just follow me to the flowers when you arrive. Just so you know though, they are placed oddly, as I was just using the area for storage. I'll lead you to the patches that have the colours you requested.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Is it okay if I take the white carnations?

Yes you can :) My gate is open, so come when you are ready.

Sure :) My gate is open, just follow me to the flowers when you arrive. Just so you know though, they are placed oddly, as I was just using the area for storage. I'll lead you to the patches that have the colours you requested.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome! Just opening my game

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm on my way! I'll be elaine from euphoria :)

May I have 10 black roses and 5 orange roses please? Oh and just 1 pink carnation?

Yup :) I've got a few other people picking up their flowers right now though, so I'll send you a VM when my gates are open and I am ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have the orange roses and any pink & white carnations you have left?

Sorry but all of the white carnations have been taken, but I still have all the orange roses and 2 pink carnations that you are welcome to have :) My gate is currently open, so come when you are ready.

I really need to stop breeding roses and carnations :S
If you are interested in any of these flowers, please let me know which ones. I will only be doing pickup this time.

Carnations

Red Carnations x11
White Carnations x17
Pink Carnations x1

Roses

Black Roses x6
Purple Roses x13
Blue Roses x18
Pink Roses x1

Orange Roses x10

Hi, can I have all the red carnations please :blush: ..I know.. I want a lot XD xx I could pay 8 TBT?

Last edited:
Hello! Can I have 4 red carnations? c:

edit: noticed other people were asked already, sorry!

Last edited:
Back