• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

CLOSED: Anime and OC Art (4 SLOTS LEFT)

I ordered two mayor/OCs :O That's why I was asking if it's 100 instead of 200?

Drat, I've gone and confused everything again xD

Oh, I didn't know you wanted both of them! Yes, that's 200 TBT
I draw traditionally so everything is a little more expensive, but I think it's a fair price.

Last edited:
Okay, I've been thinking and I'm willing to pay 100TBT for Aquarelles. Since I feel like if I pay 200, it'd be the same as going to your shop normally and the freebie would be irrelevant. Plus I'm trying to save tbt and already ordered another drawing for 100 so I don't wanna spend 200 atm (not that I don't think your art is worth that much). I can also get items for you in ACNL, or some HA Pokemon if your into that. I'd rather work out other ways to make up for the 100.

Mm, I'm not looking for HAs at the moment, since my boxes are overflowing with them, I'm more into 6IV BR shinies ^_^
I also have most of the items I'd like in acnl, there are only 3 items I don't have yet

In addition, it takes me way too long to finish one piece of artwork... think more than 12 hours for watercolor and beyond that for coloring, so my prices are actually kinda low

Sorry :(

I can do one OC for 100 but I know you'd say then the freebie would be irrelevant lol
As I've said before, this is to promote my shop and not really to just hand out free art I've worked really hard on.

BR Shinies? I have a bunch of shinies but most are for keeps.

Oh, I see. I'm guessing they are some Korean exclusive items or something xD

I understand, it takes alot of work and at first I was so shocked, the 20 free slots is sorta madness :p If I were to pay the 200, you would do the drawing though, right? I mean, even without direct visual references of poses and stuff?

Last edited:
BR Shinies? I have a bunch of shinies but most are for keeps.

Oh, I see. I'm guessing they are some Korean exclusive items or something xD

I understand, it takes alot of work and at first I was so shocked, the 20 free slots is sorta madness :p If I were to pay the 200, you would do the drawing though, right? I mean, even without direct visual references of poses and stuff?

Yes, I would! Although I'm warning you right now I can't do full body, it sUcKs :p
And you're actually right on the money, I do want Korean exclusive items XD

Yes, I would! Although I'm warning you right now I can't do full body, it sUcKs :p
And you're actually right on the money, I do want Korean exclusive items XD

Full body is pretty hard, so no worries.
I'd order right now, only problem is that I requested a drawing from someone else for 100 that's pending and a 60 one from someone else, and I'll be totally broke. Idk, I might order though. Your drawings are really nice!

Wow xD I have the weird bell, I think it's korean? And a food item, but I'm keeping both of them since I don't have multiples. If I see anyone selling korean exclusives I'll let you know.

Full body is pretty hard, so no worries.
I'd order right now, only problem is that I requested a drawing from someone else for 100 that's pending and a 60 one from someone else, and I'll be totally broke. Idk, I might order though. Your drawings are really nice!

Wow xD I have the weird bell, I think it's korean? And a food item, but I'm keeping both of them since I don't have multiples. If I see anyone selling korean exclusives I'll let you know.

Okay, thank you! :)

Are you able to draw my animal crossing character? (I know it says OCs and anime....but free art :eek:)

Last edited:
Ok, can you draw mine? I am looking for a new avatar.

IMG_1381.jpg

Thanks! Sorry it's kinda small. Hoping it's cute :3

That's a tad bit small to work with, I can barely see her details :3
Oof, now you're putting pressure on me! (I hope you know it's only a sketch)

My apologies! I'll get you a bigger one asap

- - - Post Merge - - -

also gone

And I'm sure your art can't be that bad

Ah don't worry then it won't have to be my avatar! Really sorry about that.

Last edited:
omg ummm i didn't request before because i thought you weren't accepting mayors, but if you are, i'd love it if you considered mine! :,)

ref: x

all your art so far has been so good, i've been blessed just going through it all ;;;
ty for your consideration!!! :blush:

Scratch this entirely, I'll order from your shop thread. ^^''

Last edited:
My apologies! I'll get you a bigger one asap

- - - Post Merge - - -

IMG_1384.jpg

And I'm sure your art can't be that bad

Ah don't worry then it won't have to be my avatar! Really sorry about that.

I'll try! Slot 15!
I may have questions about her hair though :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg ummm i didn't request before because i thought you weren't accepting mayors, but if you are, i'd love it if you considered mine! :,)

ref: x

all your art so far has been so good, i've been blessed just going through it all ;;;
ty for your consideration!!! :blush:

Thanks for the clear pictures! They make my life so much easier ^_^
Slot 16!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Scratch this entirely, I'll order from your shop thread. ^^''

Ahhh you're the best! Thank you!

Katie from Yo Kai Watch!!

Could you draw her with her tongue sticking out, winking, and one hand giving the peace sign? Also with whisper beside her laughing? woooooo

Ayme.miller, here is Carna! She's so pretty ^-^
I hope you like it and consider my shop for your future art needs!

EnsEptz.jpg

Ah and Bunnilla, I know you requested second but your character's dress is giving me some problems. Here's what I have done so far.

z5GsIcA.jpg

Back