• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop acnl shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry guys had to eat dinner and stuff

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've always loved your shop! I think it's great you re-opened it.
ty ^-^
Can I get a gold tool set? for ten tbt?
suree plz reply asap i can deliver now
Could I get a good tool set for 10TBT and a surprise gift for 8 TBT and then shop in the town? (That's free with a surprise gift right?)
yes free with suprise gift :)

hey sorry was in the shower lol, ill open my gates in just a minute! Ill send tbt after ok!

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

sent the tbt too just in case I had to go after the delivery!

Do you want me to go to your town instead so I can go to the shops?

oh yeah good idea, yes we can do that :) ill add you now (and time travel)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey sorry was in the shower lol, ill open my gates in just a minute! Ill send tbt after ok!

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

sent the tbt too just in case I had to go after the delivery!

hmm you can come to my town along with frogkisses so its easier :)

Fishset was first so please give it to fishset. I'll just take the surprise and a visit to the shops
Please refund the 10 TBT ty!

ok open! gotta wrap frogkisses' suprise gifts

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright thank you everyone :) sorry for all that mess, i havent traded in acnl for almost a month :(

Me? I would like to have the New 3DS XL- HHD, the 7-11 set (Any items you have) and a gold tool set, please?

It make 12 tbt without the 7-11 items, and maybe even more with them, like 24-48 tbt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back