• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop acnl shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you're still on break but could I order two golden tool sets. 15 TBT total right?

I'm not sure if I've ordered on here before, but I'd like to order a single golden tool set. Would that be alright? Thank you ~

Not sure if I ran out or not...I'll check

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, I still have more, when should we trade?

I'll be available from right now for 2 hours. I'll go ahead and add you ~
why are you reading this like did you highlight it or something well go away I don't want you reading this I'm purely writing this out of boredom because my internet won't work so what else do you expect me to do? Go outside? Hahaha yeah right,
fam. Dream on. Dream on. Anyway, in other news... my favourite food is blue cheese / stilton, my favourite colour is pink, my favourite animals are polar bears, my favourite AC villager is Kiki, my favourite hair colour is black, my favourite AC item is Halo, my favourite number is 3. Hope you learned a lot about me. Or not, I really don't care. Do you care? No, you most likely don't even know me, but that does beg the question of why you continue to read this despite not knowing or caring who I am. Maybe you totally do know who I am and have a crush on me, yes I'm sure that's it. Why am I writing this?
Good question. Well, whatever. Bye my darling. Hope my internet stops being a pile of... dung. Pile of dung. Goodbye.

Last edited:
woah...when I clicked reply to quote this other pile of weird text showed up lol

anyway I am available now!

do you have any hello kitty clothes? if so please get back as soon as you can, because ive been looking for sanrio clothes. i will give you 300k, and if you want me to make it higher, i will. (just not to high because i need my bells.)

Thanks! :3 -Miyuki

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you have any hello kitty clothes? if so please get back as soon as you can, because ive been looking for sanrio clothes. i will give you 300k, and if you want me to make it higher, i will. (just not to high because i need my bells.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

They left the boards.

can I get all of the sanrio furniture please?

I will be around a lot for the next two days. so just pm when available for pickup

Last edited:
can I get all of the sanrio furniture please?

I will be around a lot for the next two days. so just pm when available for pickup
Hello! Total is 195tbt (if I calculated that correctly). I can't do pickup for a really big order like that as I don't have space in my town, if you could possibly let me drop the stuff in yours that would be helpful! (I forgot to add that note in the first post, I did now! If you can't do dropoff, no worries, I'll figure it out.)

Can I order all of the kiki and lala set (including clothes) please?
Sure, I'll just calculate the total....

according to your list of furniture for the sanrio sets there are 40 items. you are selling each piece at 3 tbt, so that comes to 120? am I missing something? I am confused lol. and yes of course you can stop by me. just let me clean up quick. ive been planting flowers all day so there is stuff everywhere lol

according to your list of furniture for the sanrio sets there are 40 items. you are selling each piece at 3 tbt, so that comes to 120? am I missing something? I am confused lol. and yes of course you can stop by me. just let me clean up quick. ive been planting flowers all day so there is stuff everywhere lol

Oh, you only wanted furniture. I calculated for all the Sanrio stuff. Sorry

It's ok! I'll be waiting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Keen's order will come to a total of 27tbt! (I only have 9 Kiki and Lala items)

Hi! Is it possible for me to get the Kiki and Lala Sofa, bed and clock, Hello Kitty planter and dress as well as the shoji bench and tranquil bridge please? Total items = 7 so that's 42 TBT?

Hi, can I get 1x all your sweets items, the Kiki and lala dress and socks and shoes? May I also get the entire Alpine set?

okay! lol I was really confused. Yup just the furniture thanks. I cleaned up I am going to add you and open my gate. Come on over when you are ready. I only ask you don't talk to my villagers, and please stay within the yellow border

okay! lol I was really confused. Yup just the furniture thanks. I cleaned up I am going to add you and open my gate. Come on over when you are ready. I only ask you don't talk to my villagers, and please stay within the yellow border

I think I'm missing one thing from the list but....ehh I'll just give a few extra Sanrio furniture instead, if you don't mind on one specific item :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, can I get 1x all your sweets items, the Kiki and lala dress and socks and shoes? May I also get the entire Alpine set?

Hi! Is it possible for me to get the Kiki and Lala Sofa, bed and clock, Hello Kitty planter and dress as well as the shoji bench and tranquil bridge please? Total items = 7 so that's 42 TBT?

After the current trade, yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back