• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop acnl shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly if I am missing something I will find it later. the extra is fine. I just want my one house to be all Sanrio Furniture. So I am just collecting whatever I can get my hands on lol

honestly if I am missing something I will find it later. the extra is fine. I just want my one house to be all Sanrio Furniture. So I am just collecting whatever I can get my hands on lol

Oh ok, that's good. I'm waiting for your gates :)

oh weird I thought they where open I am so sorry let me go see

edit--- I closed and opened them again give that a try?

My town is Mayfair. sorry should of added that

Last edited:
No worries! I'll also add the Kiki and Lala wand to my order too please, so 45 tbt total?

Yup.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh weird I thought they where open I am so sorry let me go see

edit--- I closed and opened them again give that a try?

My town is Mayfair. sorry should of added that

Coming over right now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

One order is complete!

Could I have these from the DLC tab?:
berliner
notebook wall
notebook floor
notebook bed
set square table
lotus pond
12 TBT?

Could I have these from the DLC tab?:
berliner
notebook wall
notebook floor
notebook bed
set square table
lotus pond
12 TBT?

Sure! I have all of these right now, let me know when to trade. Your order will be added to the order box.

Do you only have 1 of each item? I'm interested in 1x of each Hello Kitty item, 2x cinnamoroll table & 1 cinnamoroll tray which I believe is 13 items so 39 TBT if possible.

Thanks!

May I have a bubble wand please? 2 tbt?

Sure, let me know when you're back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you only have 1 of each item? I'm interested in 1x of each Hello Kitty item, 2x cinnamoroll table & 1 cinnamoroll tray which I believe is 13 items so 39 TBT if possible.

Thanks!

I only have one of each Sanrio item, I can do all but just one cinnamoroll table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back