Shop acnl shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
super sorry but can you cancel my order ? i got the set from someone else :)

That's ok :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please feel free to tell me when should I open my gates!

And no, since I'm from Venezuela, the summer breaks are longer, I remember they last 2 ? months or more.

>:O what why??? Do you have school on weekends or something?

Free right now btw (but I procrastinate A LOT from this thread so I might forget)

Oh, no, no. I don't have school on weekends, it's just the enormous amount of homework that we have to do here. That, and the fact that it was always like this, I can't simply explain that since I wasn't before xD

Also, I opened my gates for you, feel free to come in!

Oh, no, no. I don't have school on weekends, it's just the enormous amount of homework that we have to do here. That, and the fact that it was always like this, I can't simply explain that since I wasn't before xD

Also, I opened my gates for you, feel free to come in!

Oh so you learn faster? Then it makes sense

I'm on my 3ds, but gotta hunt down your original comment XD

sorry i took forever and a day, i just added you and im opening gates now! ^^

hiya ^-^ could I buy the Fueki set? 22 tbt I believe

- - - Post Merge - - -

//for some reason post isnt showing up,,
hiya ^-^ could i buy the Fueki set? 22 tbt i believe

Can I please have the Hybrid crazy bundle for 15TBT and the Surprise Gifts for 8TBT? Thank you!!

Can I please have the Hybrid crazy bundle for 15TBT and the Surprise Gifts for 8TBT? Thank you!!

-----Don't know why this was posted twice!

Last edited:
Hi Unicorn! I would love to come to your Gardening Landfill hopefully tonight or tomorrow night for the 50TBT. I would really appreciate it. I am available after 6pm EST tomorrow night, or really the rest of the weeknd (but i'm ancy) haha. Let me know!

Could I get a good tool set for 10TBT and a surprise gift for 8 TBT and then shop in the town? (That's free with a surprise gift right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back