• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop acnl shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me? I would like to have the New 3DS XL- HHD, the 7-11 set (Any items you have) and a gold tool set, please?

It make 12 tbt without the 7-11 items, and maybe even more with them, like 24-48 tbt

omg a reply

I'll see how many I have and calculate it, thanks :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hellooo! I'd like one golden tool set for 10 tbt please!! I've already added you.

Kk :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

DJFoxx84, are you sure you added me? When I added your fc it shows you didn't add me yet.

Oh, looks like I imputed the wrong friend code, I've fixed it though and we're registered as friends now! Do you want me to open my gates or do you want me to visit your town?

Oh, looks like I imputed the wrong friend code, I've fixed it though and we're registered as friends now! Do you want me to open my gates or do you want me to visit your town?

Please open your gates :)

Woohoo 2,000th post

Last edited:
Do you still have the two New 3DS? The Isabelle and HHD one?

If so I'll buy both.

I'll take it!

FC is on the left, town name is Mepuru and mayor is Tiberius, Ill open my gates now!

Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649
5 good luck rolls and 5 sparkling cider, please.
16 BTB?

Going offline now...be back tomorrow morning! Hope to see you then. Thanks for your wonderful shop...don't quit, please, gotta give people a chance to get used to shopping here again!

Can i buy 2 gold tool sets and 5 mil igb? 15+25=40tbt

Last edited:
Gotta go eat breakfast, I'll tell you after

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, so I have 9 7-11 items, so that would be 30tbt altogether. Would you like the stuff now?

I can trade after Raskell, if you want!

Could I buy a Kiki and Lala dress, Wii u console and a golden tool set?

Thanks famamfmfamf

Hi! Could I get the Handheld Bundle: Beans, Bubble Wand, Tweeter, Purple or Yellow Balloon (don't care if it's bunny, heart or regular just what you have.) and Good-Luck Roll?

Hi, Unicorn, I'm online for a couple of hours. Do you accept my order? :)

I placed an order last evening. Just wondering if you have accepted my order for good luck rolls and cider. :D

Last edited:
Wait what people were actually replying

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649
5 good luck rolls and 5 sparkling cider, please.
16 BTB?

Going offline now...be back tomorrow morning! Hope to see you then. Thanks for your wonderful shop...don't quit, please, gotta give people a chance to get used to shopping here again!
Only have like one or two sparkling ciders and about three good-luck rolls

Can i buy 2 gold tool sets and 5 mil igb? 15+25=40tbt
Yes :) reply when
I can trade after Raskell, if you want!
Oh what? Didn't see their reply but I think you ordered before them?
Could I buy a Kiki and Lala dress, Wii u console and a golden tool set?
Thanks famamfmfamf
Sure, 14tbt :)

Hi! Could I get the Handheld Bundle: Beans, Bubble Wand, Tweeter, Purple or Yellow Balloon (don't care if it's bunny, heart or regular just what you have.) and Good-Luck Roll?
I don't think I have yellow or purple balloon but I'll check

Hi, Unicorn, thanks for your reply. I'm just going to cancel my order for now, then. Give you a chance to catch up with others! :rolleyes:

Wait what people were actually replying

- - - Post Merge - - -

Only have like one or two sparkling ciders and about three good-luck rolls

Yes :) reply when

Oh what? Didn't see their reply but I think you ordered before them?

Sure, 14tbt :)

I don't think I have yellow or purple balloon but I'll check

That's okay, really any color is okay with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back