Shop acnl shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
double post ;/;

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahhhh wifi crashed, what shall we do?

Last edited:
Hi there, if you have any time tomorrow, could I swing by and pillage your garden dump please?
Thanks!

Hi! Could I get a coffee, good-luck roll, and a green OR heart y. balloon if you have them? Total would be 6 tbt (or 4 without a balloon). Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey, me again!
If It's Ok with you, I'd love to get 10 mill IGB.
I know It takes along time, so please take care of your other orders first.
I should have a tab open on here for a couple of hours, just checking every few minutes, so let me know when you've seen my order and about when you'd like to drop it off.

Thanks in advance,

~Crumb x

Last edited:
Hey, hope this isn't a inconvenience to anyone, but after I open gates to my second town, I'm gonna close this thread for a while. I have other games to play, plus the fair is coming, and I wanna play acnl without having to trade for some time :L there's not much of my summer left, a lot of it was used on my store so I guess it's time I take a break.

For everyone wanting to come to my second town, I am planning to open gates around 3-6pm EST. I will close the thread once everyone interested gets to come to my second town.

Sorry about this everyone! Also, I'm not accepting any orders except ones for my second town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I can't accept your orders :( all other orders are cancelled, too.
However there are many other wonderful shops here you can get your orders from, too! <3

Last edited:
I would love to come to your second town. Is it okay if I pay in IGB? 50TBT = 10mil?

May I ask for a bit more info on the second town? Is it just pay for entery and then take whatever you want? Thank you!

i'm still here to come to your second town! went out for a bit and was worried i missed it, the forums are playing up for me but count me in whenever it's open :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back