• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop acnl shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I use your "hold my stuff, please" service to transfer items from one town to another?

Do you happen to have a Crown I can buy?? I've been time traveling for months trying to get one and just can't seem to get one to spawn x___x

Do you happen to have a Crown I can buy?? I've been time traveling for months trying to get one and just can't seem to get one to spawn x___x

yeah lol, 2tbt is fine? since its expensive

also im only gonna do a couple more orders tonight cause imma sleep in about an hour or less

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it 15tbt per trip or for the whole transferring process? I have one locker full of items that I need to transfer to different town.

whole process seems fair :)

I'd actually be willing to pay 4 TBT-- I know it's a lot more but like you said it's a VERY expensive item

Oh ok!! If you're sure!! I'll send the tbt and then add you right now!

That's ok!! I'll open my gates and you can just come drop it off when you're ready if that's ok?

yeah lol, 2tbt is fine? since its expensive

also im only gonna do a couple more orders tonight cause imma sleep in about an hour or less

- - - Post Merge - - -

whole process seems fair :)
Lovely, my network is currently very unstable right now. Is it okay if we do it tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back