Shop acnl shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a way i can come by after you're done with them then? :)

Last edited:
Also did someone come or leave that it saved and then errored....?

i think someone was coming over! i did get quite a bit of stuff before wifi errored again so don't need to come back - thank you for all your time & effort & for letting me come pillage your landscaping supplies :p

I'm gonna open again in an hour, my wifi refuses to cooperate and it is stressing me out so much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think someone was coming over! i did get quite a bit of stuff before wifi errored again so don't need to come back - thank you for all your time & effort & for letting me come pillage your landscaping supplies :p

Nono, you can come back. This is my fault :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

is there a way i can come by after you're done with them then? :)
Sorry for kicking you out so rudely, I should of read your comment properly :( when you have enough tbt, feel free to come over :)

Nono, you can come back. This is my fault :(

nah honestly it's fine, please don't feel bad! i grabbed a bunch of saplings, holly bushes, fertiliser & hybrids so i'm super happy, and i know wifi can be a nightmare!

Sorry for kicking you out so rudely, I should of read your comment properly :( when you have enough tbt, feel free to come over :)

That's okay!! It was totally my fault for assuming you knew. I feel so bad for coming over uninvited. :( thanks again for being cool about it. :)

I'm going to wait my turn, to help the wifi, If I don't get back tonight, that's ok.

It's okay. I've added you though, and if you want to come when you have enough I'll open for you :)

Hi! I know that you said you were closing this thread, but I was wondering if your offer still stood for me or you meant for next time you opened the thread? I've gotten 50 tbt and would love to come if it was still possible <3 If not I totally understand of course!

Hi! I know that you said you were closing this thread, but I was wondering if your offer still stood for me or you meant for next time you opened the thread? I've gotten 50 tbt and would love to come if it was still possible <3 If not I totally understand of course!

You may come, I am opening tomorrow.

Hi! Are you opening your second town today? (Sorry I slept the entire day and just remembered)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back