• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop acnl shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys I feel very exhausted from less sleep last night & doing stuff today...ill get to ur orders tomorrow

I'd love to order the Kiki and Lala set, My Melody set, and 10 jacobs ladders and 5 pink lilies for 100 BTB? (Just saw your last post, but message me whenever c:)

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I decided to make another shop because I got bored of acnl again :p so I cant wait to see how this one turns out!! Alright, so here is what im selling:

Campus (full I believe) 12tbt
Sanrio sets, 35tbt each:
Kiki and Lala set
Hello kitty set
Pompompurin set
Cinnamoroll set
My Melody set
I can also order any of the HHD items! For 2tbt each.

200k IGB=1tbt!
1mil IGB=5tbt!
5mil IGB=25tbt!
10mil IGB=50tbt!
15mil IGB=75tbt!
Only doing up to 15mil IGB! (It takes a long time to drop the bells lol)

I have:
-20 gold roses
-14 Jacobs ladder
-10 pink roses
-10 blue roses
-as many carnations as you want (pink and red are 1tbt each, white is 2tbt)
-8 black lilies
-10 pink lilies
-2 pink tulips
-8 purple roses!
2tbt per hybrid!

Im pretty sure I have all fruit (normal and perfect), 1tbt per normal basket, 2tbt per perfect basket. You may choose how much fruit in each basket.

I have lots, for 10tbt each set (full sets)

2tbt each!
Balloons (too lazy to check all the ones I have, just ask and I'll tell you if I have or not)
Beans
Tweeter
Bubble wand
Sparkler
Party popper

I'll add more to the list, but for now you can get whatever is in stock! Updating regularly!
My town name is MAGIC. Thank you! ~

Hi, How much would it be for 10 gold roses, 5 Jacobs Ladders, 5 red carnations, 5 pink carnations and 5 white ones?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and when you say gold tool sets for 10 TBT, is that the full set including, shovel, net, watering can, or is it just one item?

Hi! Can I buy 2 red carnations and 2 white carnations? (I believe that would come up to 6tbt!) c:

I'd love to order the Kiki and Lala set, My Melody set, and 10 jacobs ladders and 5 pink lilies for 100 BTB? (Just saw your last post, but message me whenever c:)

I have vmed you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, How much would it be for 10 gold roses, 5 Jacobs Ladders, 5 red carnations, 5 pink carnations and 5 white ones?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and when you say gold tool sets for 10 TBT, is that the full set including, shovel, net, watering can, or is it just one item?

Yes full gold set is 10tbt

ehh gotta crunch numbers

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Can I buy 2 red carnations and 2 white carnations? (I believe that would come up to 6tbt!) c:

Sureeee

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello I would like to order all of the Sanrio sets! So 175 TBT total?? ��

Yeah let me know when

I have vmed you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes full gold set is 10tbt

ehh gotta crunch numbers

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sureeee

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah let me know when

I will be available to trade after 5pm EST today so just let me know :) thanks!

Hi! Just wondering if I could get a set of gold tools (10), some beans (2tbt), a bubble wand (2tbt), the Kiki and Lala Set (35), 2 golden roses (4tbt), 2 jacobs ladder (4tbt), a basket of 3 perfect apples (6tbt?), a basket of 3 perfect lychee [if you have it](6tbt?) and lastly a basket of 3 perfect peaches(6tbt)?

I believe that brings the total to 75TBT not too sure about the fruit calculations?
But if you're able to could we do that trade?

Hi! Just wondering if I could get a set of gold tools (10), some beans (2tbt), a bubble wand (2tbt), the Kiki and Lala Set (35), 2 golden roses (4tbt), 2 jacobs ladder (4tbt), a basket of 3 perfect apples (6tbt?), a basket of 3 perfect lychee [if you have it](6tbt?) and lastly a basket of 3 perfect peaches(6tbt)?

I believe that brings the total to 75TBT not too sure about the fruit calculations?
But if you're able to could we do that trade?

I'll double check the total

- - - Post Merge - - -

62tbt. Per perfect basket it's 2tbt, doesn't matter how many fruits are in the basket. Per normal basket it's 1tbt, also doesn't matter how much fruit.

Oh lol I get it, well that works for me too! If you're available I can trade whenever you're ready!

Is it possible to order any orderable sets? Like, the minimalist and robo set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back