• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop acnl shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys please be patient with my friend here! She has a lot of orders and is doing beautifully. She also has a sister that likes to hog the 3DS.

FIVE STARS FOR THE SHOP!

Don't feel bad, I've gotten the same thing. I think it's just people being petty

Ah, but I think I deserve it.... I sometimes have a busy life, and can't get to do some trades right away :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guys please be patient with my friend here! She has a lot of orders and is doing beautifully. She also has a sister that likes to hog the 3DS.

FIVE STARS FOR THE SHOP!

Yay I got 4 stars! Thank youuuu :D

But you HAVE a life! You can't be me! Don't be me! Hell I don't except things right away! I am patient!!! People are just mean spirited

But you HAVE a life! You can't be me! Don't be me! Hell I don't except things right away! I am patient!!! People are just mean spirited

Ok ok ok I think we've had enough rant here :p lol

I've edited the original post, hopefully more people understand~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for ordering! I'm available for any more orders right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back