• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop acnl shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, only selling the stuff that is included in original post!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready! Coming

Aw, okay. I've just been hunting those two series with no victory. Thank you anyway!

Aw, okay. I've just been hunting those two series with no victory. Thank you anyway!

Hope you find someone!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you HiBriana!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gonna be taking a small break from trading

So sorry, I've been trying to message you but not been able too.
I was asking for calculations as I wasn't sure if you had an average price for the flowers.
Also I have been almost 'scammed' before where someone stated a set when it was a price per item.

If you still wouldn't mind I'd love to buy the gold items and the flowers as stated before.

Of course take your time I know this is a first come first serve basis and you are only human :) xx

Last edited:
can I have 20 Gold roses
10 Jacobs Ladders
6 Red Carnations
6 pink carnations
6 white carnations
2 purple roses
4 Blue roses
Gold Tool set

If I counted correctly thats 106 TBT xx

can I have 20 Gold roses
10 Jacobs Ladders
6 Red Carnations
6 pink carnations
6 white carnations
2 purple roses
4 Blue roses
Gold Tool set

If I counted correctly thats 106 TBT xx

Sure let me know when

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can come whenever your free next xx
Ill send you my friend code x
You can reply your fc here

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I glitched the replies :p wifi is slow ugh

Last edited:
Ok, my friend code is 3927 0106 8807 x
Ill add the money as soon as I get to your town x
When are you available? x We could do it now if your free, I completely understand if not.

Added you! I can only do dropoff for this.

Ok, I'll have to do it in my second town because thats the only thing I have access to atm.
The quicker the better as I actually have to be somewhere in like 15 mins if that's ok with you.
Are you free now? x

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, thats fine.
Ill be using my old town because thats all i have access to as of now.
If you don't mind the quicker the better as I have to be somewhere in like 15 mins. xx

Hello! May I please have a golden tool set? :) 10TBT total. I am available now for drop off if you are?

Heyo!! c: would i be able to get 50 pink carnations and the pompompurin set? So that would be 85tbt total? ^^

i dont have 10tbt for the whole gold tool set but could you trade just the golden axe for 2?

Last edited:
hi! not sure if you saw my post from last night or not, but i'd love to order a golden tool set!

I need a new set of gold tools for my new save once you have time lol. The ones that suck...well...they suck

Hello! May I please have a golden tool set? :) 10TBT total. I am available now for drop off if you are?

Let me know when :)

Heyo!! c: would i be able to get 50 pink carnations and the pompompurin set? So that would be 85tbt total? ^^
Ok! I'll see if I have 50. Let me know when

hi! not sure if you saw my post from last night or not, but i'd love to order a golden tool set!

Oh I'm sorry! I just get busy sometimes... let me know when you want the set!

i dont have 10tbt for the whole gold tool set but could you trade just the golden axe for 2?

Sorry I'm only selling them in full sets

Do you still have your Jacobs ladders? I'll buy the remainder if you do!

Oh I forgot to update original post! I sold 10 so I think I have 4 left.....?

Edit: nope 2

I need a new set of gold tools for my new save once you have time lol. The ones that suck...well...they suck
Ok!

Last edited:
Ok! I'll see if I have 50. Let me know when

I'm free now if that's cool, I've added you so just let me know if you have enough and when you're ready i'll open up the gates ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back