• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop acnl shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay im earning the tbt now so i should have it a bit later

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I did only one because I thought that each time i add one more like one is 2tbt and then if i had two carnations it would be 4 tbt from these carnations I am paying 6tbt but if i had two of each it would be 12tbt and it would take me longer to get the tbt amount for it...

Okay im earning the tbt now so i should have it a bit later

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I did only one because I thought that each time i add one more like one is 2tbt and then if i had two carnations it would be 4 tbt from these carnations I am paying 6tbt but if i had two of each it would be 12tbt and it would take me longer to get the tbt amount for it...

Lol yeah, maybe I should make red and pink only 1tbt because they aren't actually hybrids.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

- - - Post Merge - - -

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WORLDDD

Hi Unicorn! May I ask what is the max Pink Carnations you can give me? I'm willing to buy all <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back