• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop acnl shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys please be patient with my friend here! She has a lot of orders and is doing beautifully. She also has a sister that likes to hog the 3DS.

FIVE STARS FOR THE SHOP!

Don't feel bad, I've gotten the same thing. I think it's just people being petty

Ah, but I think I deserve it.... I sometimes have a busy life, and can't get to do some trades right away :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guys please be patient with my friend here! She has a lot of orders and is doing beautifully. She also has a sister that likes to hog the 3DS.

FIVE STARS FOR THE SHOP!

Yay I got 4 stars! Thank youuuu :D

But you HAVE a life! You can't be me! Don't be me! Hell I don't except things right away! I am patient!!! People are just mean spirited

But you HAVE a life! You can't be me! Don't be me! Hell I don't except things right away! I am patient!!! People are just mean spirited

Ok ok ok I think we've had enough rant here :p lol

I've edited the original post, hopefully more people understand~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for ordering! I'm available for any more orders right now!

Yeah, I'm trying to avoid bad star ratings :( coming!

Aww...Geez people....They want good prices, but can't understand how people actually have a life outside of this forum too lol.

Thanks again though! I have you a 5 star :)

opening rn ! just drop them off right in front of the station :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back