• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers who don't look like their personalty

pastellrain

creator of whimsica
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
I always thought that Lolly was peppy, until she moved to my town and I found out she was normal.

I also don't think Mint looks snooty, she looks more normal or peppy. Chow and Static look like they're lazy instead of cranky.

Definitely Muffy, she doesn't look nothing like a uchi..when I first seen her I thought she was a Snooty (also normal) villager.

Pango looks like a snooty/uchi villager, and her room also makes her look that way. However, she is Peppy - but that's what made her awesome to me.

Also, Cranston. Lazy doen't sound like a good personality for him... Then again, I'm not sure if any of the personalities in the game fit him very well. His appearence and housing suggest he'd fit more of a fatherly or normal personality of some kind. :/

I like this thread hahah, hummm Nate looks more like cranky, I would love to hear his voice like a grumpy old man. But well I don't even like him~ Also I hate peppy personality, but those are the cutest! I would like that Dotty was normal.

Last edited:
Pietro shouldn't be smug should be peppy if males could be :U

I think Chops low-key looks like a cranky villager, but he is a pretty cool smug.

Viche should definitely be snooty, and W. Link should be anything but smug (I think lazy fits the best)

I thought that Francine was changed to Uchi for this game for the longest time but she's actually just snooty. I think she would be really cute as an uchi though!

I always think Mott should be lazy but he is a jock. For some reason I thought Maple was peppy even though she is normal. I think peppy/normal and lazy/jock are the 'most' similar in a way? Could be wrong, would welcome disagreement.

Roald definitely looks more lazy than jock...but that's some of the appeal of him for me!

When I first got Cranston I thought he was the smug type. Imagine my surprise when I found out he's a lazy type. :D He seems very watered down to me and nothing about him seems to suggest a lazy type. I mean, he has the catchphrase "sweatband" for crying out loud. :)

wolf link looks nothing like a smug. lazy/normal would def be better.

also blaire and francine don't look snooty at all but we'll go with it anyways ig. i think blaire should be peppy and francine should be lazy

Last edited:
I always think Annalise is peppy or normal, but she's snooty! I was so surprised the first time I realized. Snake too - he looks like he should be a lazy villager in my opinion.

before I got her, I always thought Muffy would be a snooty... I like her much better as an uchi though, haha
oh and Purrl would probably fit any personality besides snooty :p

Back