Villagers who don't look like their personalty

Punchy imo, he should be Smug. :eek:

Pietro being Smug is a surprise, I expected him to be a Lazy Villager.

Chelsea should've been a Peppy Deer. I think Chai should've been Normal.

Eh... sometimes I also wondee how Rodney is Smuh as well, he looks quite Lazy.

Rocket doesn't look like she should be Uchi... In fact, I'm not sure WHAT personality she looks like, but certainly not Uchi. The whole superhero vibe doesn't work as well for her as it does with Mira, who does suit the Uchi personality.

Camofrog, wish he was lazy :(
Blaire looks more like a normal villager.

Last edited:
Hamlet - and I love him because of it. He's a tiny puffy lil hamster pretending to be a jock :')

I don't know if this counts, but I can never remember what personality O'Hare is in ACNL. (He is a smug, btw, but I just had to look it up.) He lived on my GameCube island, and was a cranky back then. But the thing is, he acted smug, but with a cranky's deep voice. There wasn't such thing as the a smug back then, but he was always very flirty. "Are you the same Laird with whom I danced the rumba all night long?" and stuff like that. He even looked smug/flirty to me. Now that he's in ACNL as an actual smug, it throws me off that he has a much higher voice. Who is this impostor? :p

jambette should be snooty. I was so confused when i started talking to her and she was spouting the same Normal villager nonsense. I was expecting Snooty nonsense!

I always thought that Shep was lazy but smug fits him as well, just not what I first assumed !

I thought Kyle was cranky not smug! He would really fit cranky.

I remember when Dobie was Lazy instead of cranky. Definitely glad they changed that.

Although they changed Huck to smug from lazy and I find that kinda weird, since he's in my ACGC town.

Murphy looks more like a cute little lazy cub villager, instead he's cranky.

Velma looks more like a normal or peppy rather than a Snooty.

And Annalisa should be a Snooty instead of Normal.

Back