I'm scared of death?

me 2 i feel u

im more afraid of what's after death. you can believe what you like regarding the afterlife, but i personally believe when we die, that's it. just nothing forever and ever (and forever is a long time). i guess i feel this way because ive only just started living, my childhood was spent wanting to die and feeling emotionally and mentally numb. i still feel like that now and im afraid of going out into the real world and ''''living''''' however some old person wants me to, but i feel like living is too hard for me and dying is scary i guess

- - - Post Merge - - -

o wait im meant to be giving advice lol

i guess find something you really want to do, like really want to do, and then go do it. do all the things you want to achieve in life and live. try to fulfil your life's purpose (whatever you feel that is) and i think thats when you can feel satisfied in death.

If there's nothing after death, so be it. I won't be here to feel bad about it.

If there is (and I'm spiritual, so I'm confident that there is), I'm more concerned about how boring it'll be. From what I've read, it's very boring.

If I knew for sure that there was an afterlife or something after death then I wouldn't be so scared. I'm also afraid of the pain that comes with dying. Living is just too good. I'm really scared of death but to cope, I just push it to the side and try to forget about it. It doesn't always work but sometimes I can get certain hours in the day where I temperarily forget.

I lately have found myself pondering about what the afterlife will consist of for me, that being either Heaven or Hell (both of which I know exist). I believe that in following God's laws... to the best of your ability since I know it's hard... and trusting with all your heart that Jesus is your saviour, you'll get to experience the fairer of the two afterlifes (Heaven). Buddhism, "spiritualism", and any other belief of the sort does not comfort me like The Most High does...

Back