• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction 20 blue roses

I think don't think you'll find too many people who are interested in this because people usually selling hybrids for 1-2 tbt (sometimes 3 if they're harder to get), and many people simply sell flowers instead of auctioning them off. 100 tbt is quite a lot for such a small amount, so like I said, the chance of someone bidding would be very small. ;;
I hope I'm not sounding rude to you in any way, I just wanted to inform you that this thread may not attract many buyers.

I think don't think you'll find too many people who are interested in this because people usually selling hybrids for 1-2 tbt (sometimes 3 if they're harder to get), and many people simply sell flowers instead of auctioning them off. 100 tbt is quite a lot for such a small amount, so like I said, the chance of someone bidding would be very small. ;;
I hope I'm not sounding rude to you in any way, I just wanted to inform you that this thread may not attract many buyers.

k thanks idc

Back