• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Today's the big day....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttlet32

Livin' a Quiet Life
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mint
The day for presents, good cheer, family time, eggnog and much more has finally arrived. Merry Christmas everyone!!! What was the best gift you got today?

The best gift I've received today was a box of Hot Fudge Sundae Poptarts in my Christmas stocking.

I seen an advertisement for Christmas trees on television a few minutes ago.

Is this really a thing? Christmas in July?

I thought it was on the 25th

I seen an advertisement for Christmas trees on television a few minutes ago.

Is this really a thing? Christmas in July?

What are you talking about? Is it not Christmas today? December 25, 2017. That's what my phone says.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought it was on the 25th

That's just a hoax. Parents tell their kids that so they have to wait longer. And to buy themselves more time on wrapping gifts.

Last edited:
Yeah, it is. So it's not Christmas until in 2 days.

You silly hoot. Christmas has always been on the 23rd. Ever heard of the Mandella Effect? Parents worldwide have lied to their children about the real date for Christmas. They do so to buy present-wrapping time as well as being able to have extra time for those last-minute gifts.

Such a big day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back