WinteryGarnet

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
3427-3714-6504
Feedback
100% (21) +
If anybody has any of the following list and would like to sell them let me know :3 When it comes to museum items, I would typically like to find everything/catch everything myself, but I'm so sick of waiting for Redd each week XD so here is a list of what I still need(It's a lot XP I swear Redd is never here):

Dynamic Painting
Solemn Painting
Quaint Painting
Nice Painting
Moving Painting
Warm Painting
Scary Painting
Proper Painting
Neutral Painting
Worthy Painting
Wistful Painting
Serene Painting
Beautiful Statue
Valiant Statue
Gallant Statue
Robust Statue
Mystic Statue
Ancient Statue
Motherly Statue

Last edited:
Ah, I was hoping you were going to offer? Do you want to pay TBT or in-game bells?

Ah, I was hoping you were going to offer? Do you want to pay TBT or in-game bells?

Whichever you would prefer. I'm not really sure how much this kind of thing is worth, so I'll trust you to offer a fair price. Unless you'd want me to decide, because I could come up with something.

Last edited:
Whichever you would prefer. I'm not really sure how much this kind of thing is worth, so I'll trust you to offer a fair price. Unless you'd want me to decide, because I could come up with something.

Do you want to say 6 TBT for the three of them?

Let's see... I have:

amazing, common, dynamic, fine, flowery, graceful, great, mystic, nice, perfect, proper, robust, serene, and solemn.

I'll sell each one for 3 TBT!

Let's see... I have:

amazing, common, dynamic, fine, flowery, graceful, great, mystic, nice, perfect, proper, robust, serene, and solemn.

I'll sell each one for 3 TBT!

Oh sweet! I can only afford 5 right now, so 15 tbt for amazing, common, dynamic, fine, and flowery?

OK!!! Sounds good. Can I deliver?

Also, I have one trade to do before yours, so I might be a few minutes. That OK? Will you be here?

Sounds good!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK, so apparently I don't have the dynamic painting, but I DO have the basic painting. Do you want that one instead?

Sounds good!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK, so apparently I don't have the dynamic painting, but I DO have the basic painting. Do you want that one instead?

sure! Can you bring along 3 more of any of the other paintings now that I have more tbt ^^; I'll send 9 more bells over if you can.

OK, I'm bringing over a graceful, great, and perfect since I saw you don't need the famous.

Did you transfer 9 more?

Back