• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Closet Clean-out time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can trade kitchen island, kitchen tile, candy house, ponderosa bonsai, 1 gracie chair, cream and sugar and turntable foorrrr: zodiac dog, pharaoh's outfit, zodiac rabbit, my melody dresser, Kiki and Lala table, zodiac dragon

i can trade kitchen island, kitchen tile, candy house, ponderosa bonsai, 1 gracie chair, cream and sugar and turntable foorrrr: zodiac dog, pharaoh's outfit, zodiac rabbit, my melody dresser, Kiki and Lala table, zodiac dragon

and x3 fairy bottles too

I got the ponderosa bonsai and kitchen tile and sold the dog, rabbit, and table.

Can we do your: kitchen island, candy house, grace chair, cream & sugar, fairy bottles and turntable
for my: pharaoh's outfit, dresser, dragon and 10 tbt?

Last edited:
I got the ponderosa bonsai and kitchen tile and sold the dog, rabbit, and table.

Can we do your: kitchen island, candy house, grace chair, cream & sugar, fairy bottles and turntable
for my: pharaoh's outfit, dresser, dragon and 10 tbt?

i can do everything but the fairy bottles because i actually can't find the amiibo to get 'em right now (but if i do i'll let you know) but everything else, yes! i'ma add you, are you ready now?

i can do everything but the fairy bottles because i actually can't find the amiibo to get 'em right now (but if i do i'll let you know) but everything else, yes! i'ma add you, are you ready now?

Since you don't have the fairy bottles is 5tbt okay? and I am! Pickup or delivery?

Can i have the flatscreen tv, crane game, hairbow wig and braided wig? I can get you 12 yellow roses, a candy house, and 10 tbt. I'd like to trade in my town if that's okay.

Can i have the flatscreen tv, crane game, hairbow wig and braided wig? I can get you 12 yellow roses, a candy house, and 10 tbt. I'd like to trade in my town if that's okay.

I just received the candy house, but everything else sounds good! I'll add you

I'm trying to finally get rid of everything I will never used and have shoved in the back of my rooms and closets~
Please list what items you'd like, an offer for them, and where you'd like to trade.
(...)

I'm interested in the Rococo Set. Could I have the wardrobe, clock, chair, sofa and shelf for 15,000 bells?
I could perfectly go to your village to give them to you :D

I'm interested in the Rococo Set. Could I have the wardrobe, clock, chair, sofa and shelf for 15,000 bells?
I could perfectly go to your village to give them to you :D

Would you be interested in the whole set for 20,000? Also it's been customized as pink so just making sure that's okay with you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back