Trading Closet Clean-out time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can trade kitchen island, kitchen tile, candy house, ponderosa bonsai, 1 gracie chair, cream and sugar and turntable foorrrr: zodiac dog, pharaoh's outfit, zodiac rabbit, my melody dresser, Kiki and Lala table, zodiac dragon

i can trade kitchen island, kitchen tile, candy house, ponderosa bonsai, 1 gracie chair, cream and sugar and turntable foorrrr: zodiac dog, pharaoh's outfit, zodiac rabbit, my melody dresser, Kiki and Lala table, zodiac dragon

I got the ponderosa bonsai and kitchen tile and sold the dog, rabbit, and table.

Can we do your: kitchen island, candy house, grace chair, cream & sugar, fairy bottles and turntable
for my: pharaoh's outfit, dresser, dragon and 10 tbt?

Last edited:
I got the ponderosa bonsai and kitchen tile and sold the dog, rabbit, and table.

Can we do your: kitchen island, candy house, grace chair, cream & sugar, fairy bottles and turntable
for my: pharaoh's outfit, dresser, dragon and 10 tbt?

i can do everything but the fairy bottles because i actually can't find the amiibo to get 'em right now (but if i do i'll let you know) but everything else, yes! i'ma add you, are you ready now?

i can do everything but the fairy bottles because i actually can't find the amiibo to get 'em right now (but if i do i'll let you know) but everything else, yes! i'ma add you, are you ready now?

Since you don't have the fairy bottles is 5tbt okay? and I am! Pickup or delivery?

Can i have the flatscreen tv, crane game, hairbow wig and braided wig? I can get you 12 yellow roses, a candy house, and 10 tbt. I'd like to trade in my town if that's okay.

Can i have the flatscreen tv, crane game, hairbow wig and braided wig? I can get you 12 yellow roses, a candy house, and 10 tbt. I'd like to trade in my town if that's okay.

I just received the candy house, but everything else sounds good! I'll add you

I'm trying to finally get rid of everything I will never used and have shoved in the back of my rooms and closets~
Please list what items you'd like, an offer for them, and where you'd like to trade.
(...)

I'm interested in the Rococo Set. Could I have the wardrobe, clock, chair, sofa and shelf for 15,000 bells?
I could perfectly go to your village to give them to you :D

I'm interested in the Rococo Set. Could I have the wardrobe, clock, chair, sofa and shelf for 15,000 bells?
I could perfectly go to your village to give them to you :D

Would you be interested in the whole set for 20,000? Also it's been customized as pink so just making sure that's okay with you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back