• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Closet Clean-out time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still got hairbow wig? Willing to give you tbt for it (your choice of amount) :)

hey! I can get you 3 pink cosmos, 3 pink roses, 5 pink carnations, and as many yellow and white cosmos as you need! I'm interested in the gracie low table, bouquet, and letter set c:

Perfect! Could I go to your town now? :3

I actually won't be home till a bit later, I'll shoot you a vm when I am available! Im sorry about that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still got hairbow wig? Willing to give you tbt for it (your choice of amount) :)

Yes! How about 3tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey! I can get you 3 pink cosmos, 3 pink roses, 5 pink carnations, and as many yellow and white cosmos as you need! I'm interested in the gracie low table, bouquet, and letter set c:

That sounds great with me! I need about 10 white cosmos and quite a few of yellow. I can give you some bells too if needed!

I actually won't be home till a bit later, I'll shoot you a vm when I am available! Im sorry about that

Don't worry, it's fine! I can wait haha

I would have liked an actual hour, to check if I'll be online, but it doesn't matter.
It's GMT +1 here, just in case :D

Last edited:
Can I have Isabelle's pic, calm painting, espresso maker, and rubber apron?

I'll give you 12 TBT!

Hey I'd like to order.
If possible I'd like,
Flower bouquet
Kokeshi Doll
Kagamimochi

I'm pretty bad at prices idk 5tbt? Honestly name a price if you want idk.

I know you won't be on till later no problem!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey can I have the kagamimochi, flower bouquet, and kokeshi doll? IDK a good price 5tbt?

Hey I'd like to order.
If possible I'd like,
Flower bouquet
Kokeshi Doll
Kagamimochi

I'm pretty bad at prices idk 5tbt? Honestly name a price if you want idk.

I know you won't be on till later no problem!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey can I have the kagamimochi, flower bouquet, and kokeshi doll? IDK a good price 5tbt?

So sorry I'm just getting back to you. I actually sold the flower bouquet, I'm sorry! I have yet to update lol. Would the other two for 3 tbt be okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to pick up, if that's alright!

When do you think you'll be available to trade?

I'm sorry I'm just getting back to you. I'm available until 5:40pm now, then again around 9:30 PM and tomorrow I'm available for most of the day. (All EST times)

I have a bunch of yellow and white cosmos that you could come pick for free if you want lol.

3tbt is fine! I won't be on till later. I'm sorry for the late reply! I was posting but none of my posts showed up so I was just like ??? Figured they never posted

I have a bunch of yellow and white cosmos that you could come pick for free if you want lol.

Really? Would you be available later tonight?

- - - Post Merge - - -

3tbt is fine! I won't be on till later. I'm sorry for the late reply! I was posting but none of my posts showed up so I was just like ??? Figured they never posted

No worries! It was showing you said something but I couldn't see the message. Send me a PM once you're online~

Really? Would you be available later tonight?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No worries! It was showing you said something but I couldn't see the message. Send me a PM once you're online~
Sorry! I didn't realized you replied. I'll send you a message when I get home and you can over to pick those cosmos? :)

Sorry! I didn't realized you replied. I'll send you a message when I get home and you can over to pick those cosmos? :)

Yes please! thank you so much

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd like the dollhouse, 1 marshmallow cushion and princess closet!

I'm sorry, I sold the princess closet. But I have the other two! I need to update haha. Whats your offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back