• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Free Original Villagers - All Villagers Available (including Welcome Amiibo) 7/23/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't have a spot open for a villager, but i'd love if i could get the rock garden series and 7-eleven set (hopefully it's okay to request furniture sets without having to request villagers)! ;; thank you this is insanely nice of you to do this for everyone

:)~

You are such a generous person to be doing this! <3

If it's not to much to ask am I allowed to request Ankha and the Kiki And Lala set, if you could do this I would be forever grateful and would more then likely cry happy tears.! :D :)

Last edited:
Hello! I am not sure if you're still taking requests but could I possibly get Diana and Cookie and a good luck roll please? I hope you remember me :) I was the town of wolves girl

Hiya!
I'd like a Zucker please! And 3 Kerokerokeroppi items! (doll, cake, hairpin)

Hello :)! Tysm for doing this, it's very kind ^^.
If it's possible.. Could I request Ruby and Piper?c:

Hello, may I please order Kid Cat? And 3 items: The diver's hood, flower fairy wig, and kintaro wig. Thank you in advance!

Hi there! May I please request Maddie if you have her? C:

Hi there, I want to request a villager, if it?s not a big trouble, please. May I have Alfonso and/or Drago? I love those two and I want to see them in my town n.n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back