Giveaway Free Original Villagers - All Villagers Available (including Welcome Amiibo) 7/23/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's not too much to ask for, but I'd like to request a villager as well as two furniture sets. Links are this color.

The villager I'm looking for is Cherry. And the two furniture series I'd like to request is the Golden OR Gorgeous(I don't need both, I'm just wanting my bedroom to look fabulous) set as well as the Alpine Set. If it's too much trouble to get the Golden or Gorgeous set, then I'll be just as happy to get the Modern Series and the Alpine series.

Also, I'd like to thank you immensely for your generosity in holding this giveaway.

hi, this is super sweet! i'm not sure if it's still going on, but if it is i'd love to request Ketchup :')

I would love Merenge if you're still doing this :) But if I'm too late, that's perfectly fine to :lemon: thank you so much for doing this :D

Felicity and big top or kidcat ( i cant pick which supervilly i want pick for me :) )

Fang and Apollo please? Can i also have the ice and snowman furniture sets please if your ok with it? (If im too late, just ignore this post!)

Hi I was wondering if I could request Tutu the Peppy bear if you're still doing this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back