• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist of Many Things

If you haven?t gotten these already, I can get you: Alpine Chair, Bath mat, Bathroom sink, Bathtub, Birch flooring, Chic wall, Cicada stereo, Classic Chair and Desk, Cream sofa, Editor?s Desk and Chair, Exotic Bureau, End Table, Rug, Screen, Wall, Exquisite Wall, Flower Pop Wall, Flower table, Green desk, Iron Garden Chair, Iron Garden Chair, Ivy Wall, Kitchen Corner, Counter, Refrigerator, Scale, Sink, and Tile, Lattice Wall, Mama Panda, Manor Wall, Mini Butterfly table, Opulent Rug, Ornate wall, Ranch Armchair, Bookcase, Couch, Hutch, Table, Wall Rack, Rococo Vanity, Rose Wall, Sapling Clock, Shower, Shower Cap, Succulent plant, Tall Cactus, Tea-Room Wall, Toilet and the Wildflower floor.

If you haven’t gotten these already, I can get you: Alpine Chair, Bath mat, Bathroom sink, Bathtub, Birch flooring, Chic wall, Cicada stereo, Classic Chair and Desk, Cream sofa, Editor’s Desk and Chair, Exotic Bureau, End Table, Rug, Screen, Wall, Exquisite Wall, Flower Pop Wall, Flower table, Green desk, Iron Garden Chair, Iron Garden Chair, Ivy Wall, Kitchen Corner, Counter, Refrigerator, Scale, Sink, and Tile, Lattice Wall, Mama Panda, Manor Wall, Mini Butterfly table, Opulent Rug, Ornate wall, Ranch Armchair, Bookcase, Couch, Hutch, Table, Wall Rack, Rococo Vanity, Rose Wall, Sapling Clock, Shower, Shower Cap, Succulent plant, Tall Cactus, Tea-Room Wall, Toilet and the Wildflower floor.

I still do need the bathroom sink, birch flooring, classic chair, editor's desk, exotic bureau and end table, iron garden table and chair, kitchen fridge, kitchen scale, mama panda, mini butterfly table, ranch armchair and bookcase, sapling clock, shower cap, succulent plant, toilet, and wildflower floor

What do you want for all of the items?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay then ^w^
I will order it for you!!

thank you! let me know your price and when it'll be available!

Last edited:
I don't really mind giving them for free, would you like me to drop them off or you pick them up?

I still do need the bathroom sink, birch flooring, classic chair, editor's desk, exotic bureau and end table, iron garden table and chair, kitchen fridge, kitchen scale, mama panda, mini butterfly table, ranch armchair and bookcase, sapling clock, shower cap, succulent plant, toilet, and wildflower floor

What do you want for all of the items?

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you! let me know your price and when it'll be available!

2 tbt?
Is that okay ^w^
Do you prefer pickup or delivery? c:

Hello I can get you the following items:
bathroom shelf
cypress plant
fancy tea set
plant partition
wall-mounted TV

Also any type of payment is fine for me.

2 tbt?
Is that okay ^w^
Do you prefer pickup or delivery? c:

2 tbt is good with me.
I prefer to pickup

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello I can get you the following items:
bathroom shelf
cypress plant
fancy tea set
plant partition
wall-mounted TV

Also any type of payment is fine for me.

would 45k be alright for those items?

Back