• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist of Many Things

amarylis.panda

a wildflower
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Candy
Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (39) +
Hello there!
I'm looking to buy a lot of things!

LIST HERE

Please let me know what you have and what your price is!

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Hi I can get you a few things:
Things I already have on hand: alpine bed, alpine sofa, exotix bed, exotic wall shelf, garden chair, garden tale, tea vase, writing chair and writing desk

- - - Post Merge - - -

can also get you coconut palm and some bamboo shoots

Hi, I can get you Celeste's ribbon, cherries, cup of tea, flower wreath(will have to check), greenhouse box(will have to check), Lottie's bun, popcorn, town-hall winter top.

Last edited:
Hi! I can get you the alpine kitchen cart, alpine panel, alpine shelf, bromeliaceae, classic bed, classic buffet, classic clock, classic sofa, classic vanity, classic wardrobe, coconut palm, dracaena, exotic lamp, exotic table, flower table, mama panda, mugho bonsai, papa panda, pine bonsai, pothos, tall mini cactus, and writing chair! Let me know if you're interested in any of them!

Hi I can get you a few things:
Things I already have on hand: alpine bed, alpine sofa, exotix bed, exotic wall shelf, garden chair, garden tale, tea vase, writing chair and writing desk

- - - Post Merge - - -

can also get you coconut palm and some bamboo shoots

How much do you want for all of it?

Hi, I can get you Celeste's ribbon, cherries, cup of tea, flower wreath(will have to check), greenhouse box(will have to check), Lottie's bun, popcorn, town-hall winter top.

how much do you want for all of it?

Hi! I can get you the alpine kitchen cart, alpine panel, alpine shelf, bromeliaceae, classic bed, classic buffet, classic clock, classic sofa, classic vanity, classic wardrobe, coconut palm, dracaena, exotic lamp, exotic table, flower table, mama panda, mugho bonsai, papa panda, pine bonsai, pothos, tall mini cactus, and writing chair! Let me know if you're interested in any of them!

how much do you want for the classic and exotic items, writing chair, mini cactus, bonsai, and other plant items?

Up to you really, I don't mind XD in game bells?

- - - Post Merge - - -

how many bamboo shoots do you need?

How much do you want for all of it?

how much do you want for all of it?

how much do you want for the classic and exotic items, writing chair, mini cactus, bonsai, and other plant items?

So that'd be all the classic & exotic items, and the bromeliacaea, coconut palm, mugho bonsai, pine bonsai, tall mini cactus, pothos, and writing chair?

Up to you really, I don't mind XD in game bells?

- - - Post Merge - - -

how many bamboo shoots do you need?

About 10 if possible
How does 45k sound for all of it (if you want more I can definitely do more)

- - - Post Merge - - -

So that'd be all the classic & exotic items, and the bromeliacaea, coconut palm, mugho bonsai, pine bonsai, tall mini cactus, pothos, and writing chair?

All classic and exotic, the plants, exclude the writing chair but add in the alpine kitchen cart, shelf, and panel
What price sounds good to you?

that's completely fine XD Let me get your items together. Do you want pick up or deliver? I have more than 10 babmoo if you need ay more than that.

that's completely fine XD Let me get your items together. Do you want pick up or deliver? I have more than 10 babmoo if you need ay more than that.

I'll do pickup if that's alright, and I only need 10 thanks!
Let me know when your gate is open.

Hiya, I couldn't find the garden chair, I have a look after you come for the other items, if that's alright? my gates to Ereta is open

About 10 if possible
How does 45k sound for all of it (if you want more I can definitely do more)

- - - Post Merge - - -

All classic and exotic, the plants, exclude the writing chair but add in the alpine kitchen cart, shelf, and panel
What price sounds good to you?

Sorry, I had to step away for a bit! Does 50k sound reasonable?

Great! I'll just need a few minutes to tt and get everything in. Do you prefer pickup or drop off?

I'd prefer to pickup if that's alright. Let me know when you're ready to go!

I won't be able to meet for a bit, family stuff right now. Sorry! I'll send you a PM later once I'm ready.

Last edited:
Back