I need to get rid of these *sigh* sooo, These are the hybrids I have for sale:

0 black tulips :c
0 black lilies ;c
5 red carnations
2 white carnations :c
1 purple rose

And these are the bush starts I don't need:

13 holly starts

Hybrids are for 2 tbt each + bush starts are 1 tbt, although if necessary I am willing to accept IGB c:
(also worth noting, I TT a lot, so this list will be updated as I get more hybrids + such stuff)

Last edited:
Could I get all 4 of the black tulips, the black lily and two white carnations? If I'm correct it would be 12 tbt, right?

Last edited:
Could I get all 4 of the black tulips, the black lily and two white carnations? If I'm correct it would be 12 tbt, right?

Im gonna sell the 14 carnations to hybridbreeder1, but as somebody who TT-s i frequently get then, so I get get you more asap! Other then that, You can have the tulips + lily which would be 10 tbt c:

(btw your original request would be 14 tbt, heh)

Could I have all 14 white carnations for 28 tbt?

As I just explained, sure!

Are you 2 available now?

I need to get rid of these *sigh* sooo, These are the hybrids I have for sale:

4 black tulips
1 black lily
2 red carnations
14 white carnations
1 purple rose

And these are the bush starts I don't need:

13 holly starts

Hybrids are for 2 tbt each + bush starts are 1 tbt, although if necessary I am willing to accept IGB c:
(also worth noting, I TT a lot, so this list will be updated as I get more hybrids + such stuff)

Im gonna sell the 14 carnations to hybridbreeder1, but as somebody who TT-s i frequently get then, so I get get you more asap! Other then that, You can have the tulips + lily which would be 10 tbt c:

Are you 2 available now?

I'm avalaibe now! I'll send over the tbt and add you, btw your town or mine ? Thanks

Are you 2 available now?

I'm on right now (tediously laying down paths...). I can send the tbt then come over ^^
I can wait for the carnations no problem. As a fellow time traveller, I know how quickly flowers can be born.
I had a feeling my math was off XD

I'm on right now (tediously laying down paths...). I can send the tbt then come over ^^
I can wait for the carnations no problem. As a fellow time traveller, I know how quickly flowers can be born.
I had a feeling my math was off XD

Regarding your math - it's ok xD Only a minor error!
As for carnations, you'll have them soon! (breeding is a lil bit more tedious because I need to constantly talk to stiches so he doesnt ditch me xD)

Regarding your math - it's ok xD Only a minor error!
As for carnations, you'll have them soon! (breeding is a lil bit more tedious because I need to constantly talk to stiches so he doesnt ditch me xD)

Do you want to come to my town or do you want me to go to your town?

Do you want to come to my town or do you want me to go to your town?

As mentioned before, my town is messy + I'm quite embarrassed by it (xD) so could I come to you?

Back