Baby Chick Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Poptart Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (41) +
Hey! I'm looking to buy a couple million IGB (maybe around 20-30 million? I'll accept anything upwards of 1mil though), in exchange for TBT (1 tbt=200k IGB, I believe). I can also offer rv visits (sanrio, most npcs, a couple WA), so if you're interested in anyone in particular, just ask! ^^
I'm also interested in buying a couple baskets of bamboo. I can pay in tbt and/or rv visits, just make an offer!

Thanks!!

Hey! I'm looking to buy a couple million IGB (maybe around 20-30 million? I'll accept anything upwards of 1mil though), in exchange for TBT (1 tbt=200k IGB, I believe). I can also offer rv visits (sanrio, most npcs, a couple WA), so if you're interested in anyone in particular, just ask! ^^
I'm also interested in buying a couple baskets of bamboo. I can pay in tbt and/or rv visits, just make an offer!

Thanks!!

Heya, I have 30 mil and a bunch of bamboo I can sell you! Maybe 2 tbt per basket? Just let me know how many you need.

Heya, I have 30 mil and a bunch of bamboo I can sell you! Maybe 2 tbt per basket? Just let me know how many you need.

ahh 30 million would be great! that would be 150 tbt right?
and maybe 3 baskets for 6 tbt? totaling 156 tbt. lemme know if this is ok ^^

ahh 30 million would be great! that would be 150 tbt right?
and maybe 3 baskets for 6 tbt? totaling 156 tbt. lemme know if this is ok ^^

Yep, sounds good! Is it okay if we trade in your town? Mine has tons of garbage everywhere, haha c:

Hi I have 3 baskets of bamboo shoots (two baskets full of 9 bamboo and the other is upto 8bamboo) Would you like them?

Yep, sounds good! Is it okay if we trade in your town? Mine has tons of garbage everywhere, haha c:
ahaha sure! I'll have to clear out a bit of space first though. I'll vm you when I'm ready (if you'd like to trade now, that is)!

Hi I have 3 baskets of bamboo shoots (two baskets full of 9 bamboo and the other is upto 8bamboo) Would you like them?
Hey, tysm for your offer! I'm buying all the bamboo I need from padfoot, though ^o^

ahaha sure! I'll have to clear out a bit of space first though. I'll vm you when I'm ready (if you'd like to trade now, that is)!

Hey, tysm for your offer! I'm buying all the bamboo I need from padfoot, though ^o^

Yeah, just vm me! No worries c:

ah oki, no worries, have a good day XD

If you have her, would i be able to get a visit to Reese's RV? I really need some of her items lmao.
I can pay with IGB if needs be!

If you have her, would i be able to get a visit to Reese's RV? I really need some of her items lmao.
I can pay with IGB if needs be!

Heyo! Since I'm getting all of the IGB I need, you can visit her for free ^^

Ahhh thank you so much!! I've been needing to visit her for a while but lost all my amiibo cards *sweats*

Back