• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Perfect Town Questions

Hazel

Resident Representative of Latibule
Bells
Switch
6101-3856-2327
Winter Mittens
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Hi, so I'm currently trying to get a perfect town and I was just wondering to four leaved clovers and dead trees detract your rating?

My town was getting a good rating, Isabelle just said it needed more pwps but since I put down some four leaved clovers around town my town is now only getting the so so rating and Isabelle is still just saying it needs pwps. I've heard you need 15 pwps but Im pretty sure I didnt have that many in my previous towns. Help?

Last edited:
You need 10+ PWPS, with some not being allowed, like the trash bin. That takes away from your score. 4 leaf clovers and regular clovers do nothing to impact on your score, and I'm not overly sure about dead trees and stumps..

Tree stumps don't affect your status, and I'm pretty sure dead trees don't either. But if Isabelle is asking for more pwps, then you just gotta build more. :)

yup, you need 10+ pwps, and that doesn't include stuff like the police station, club lol?, etc.
also, you need between 110-200 trees (bamboo is counted as trees, bushes are not, and stumps don't count), and at least 75 flowers as well!

hopefully that helps some ;;

Hmm I think I read somewhere that dead trees affect rating. I'm not 100% sure though. I've never hit perfect town status in my main town because I think I have too many trees ><

I actually only have 9 non permanent projects in my town plus the cafe, police station and campsite. I have quite a few trees and lots of flowers though.

I finally got perfect town rating...took awhile. I have got 10 pwp, I planted a lot of flowers and trees. I have a few tree stumps mainly as I like the look of them plus my villages like to sit on them at times, doesn't seem to affect the rating at all.

All I can say is that get more pwp, plant more flowers and trees. And just keep going to Isabelle every day and checking your town rating. Also make sure to check through your town each day, like digging up things weeding etc.

Hope this helps^^

Just an update, today I bizarrely got the perfect town status with just 8 pwps and no change to my flowers or clovers or anything except adding a few more!

Just an update, today I bizarrely got the perfect town status with just 8 pwps and no change to my flowers or clovers or anything except adding a few more!

Nice one!
Yeah I don't get this, I only have 9 PWPs if you don't count the permanent ones. I even have a log of PWPs I want and have completed and definitely only have 9 with perfect town status.

I got perfect town for 13 days but then it all went downhill because i lost it

Back