• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

🕯🔮The Witchery🔮🕯Place to show off my art/Drawing Oc's

Very cool ^-^

In Angel's house, the basement has stone walls/floors dino models (and a non-model huge t-rex) a small cauldern and crystal ball. I really want the rest of the creepy set but it's hard to find. Yet the room you've made looks more authentic.

I've noticed that as well that it is hard to find the set, I only have a few items from last year from Halloween. I was thinking of maybe having one of rooms filled with dinosaur models and ore, I do plan on making one of the rooms either the basement or side rooms a Witchy garden, hopefully it works out lol.

I've noticed that as well that it is hard to find the set, I only have a few items from last year from Halloween. I was thinking of maybe having one of rooms filled with dinosaur models and ore, I do plan on making one of the rooms either the basement or side rooms a Witchy garden, hopefully it works out lol.

Yeah lol xD The dinosaur models were really tough for me to find too. I have a bunch of ore someone since I don't wanna sell any of it, yet no where to put it. Maybe I should TT to Halloween sometime to get the rest of the creepy set somehow. I have a game that I use just for TT, so if you ever want to do the event and try to get more items you can let me know and you can come :3

Also thought I'd share my witch hut themed room, finally got one room done.
Bx8yjn5.jpg

wow, that looks great! I've been trying to work out plans for my mayor's witchy abode, but I don't quite have all the items for it yet haha. I have a lot of the halloween items on my other game though if you ever want some?

Last edited:
Hey all, sorry I ended up falling asleep lol Was pretty late for me, hope you all are doing well ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow, that looks great! I've been trying to work out plans for my mayor's witchy abode, but I don't quite have all the items for it yet haha. I have a lot of the halloween items on my other game though if you ever want some?

Which items do you have? :eek:

Hey all, sorry I ended up falling asleep lol Was pretty late for me, hope you all are doing well ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Which items do you have? :eek:

for the halloween sets?
lessee... i have the whole spooky set - except for the table and vanity.
then i have the skeleton, creepy wall, creepy floor, creepy crystal, creepy cauldron, creepy clock, creepy stone, and creepy statue ♪

i only have one of each, but i tt'd up to october originally to get more creepy stuff for myself - so if you want any others of that set i could easily get more for you too. ^^

for the halloween sets?
lessee... i have the whole spooky set - except for the table and vanity.
then i have the skeleton, creepy wall, creepy floor, creepy crystal, creepy cauldron, creepy clock, creepy stone, and creepy statue ♪

i only have one of each, but i tt'd up to october originally to get more creepy stuff for myself - so if you want any others of that set i could easily get more for you too. ^^

That would be great thank you so much, The items I need the most are;
Creepy Cauldron.
Creepy Stone - maybe three or four of those.
Creepy Statue.

How much would you like for them all?

And also update: will be working on orders tomorrow.

That would be great thank you so much, The items I need the most are;
Creepy Cauldron.
Creepy Stone - maybe three or four of those.
Creepy Statue.

How much would you like for them all?

And also update: will be working on orders tomorrow.

okay! i can get some more creepy stones right now then since i only have one of those, but that'll be quick and easy. ^^
you don't have to pay me or anything for them. ♪

Working on art today ^^ will post wips soon.

ff3EZwH.png
Glasses will be added as well dont worry ^^

Last edited:
Sorry for the lack of doing orders, trying to finish my other thread with the Sanrio sets. As that is taking up most of my time.

Also with these orders, I am trying to practise more with colour, so that is also taking awhile.

Hope you all understand x

Last edited:
Sorry for the lack of doing orders, trying to finish my other thread with the Sanrio sets. As that is taking up most of my time.

Also with these orders, I am trying to practise more with colour, so that is also taking awhile.

Hope you all understand x

Thats fine! Theres no rush, take your time~

Another WIP for KaydeeKrunk;
jSlgkxK.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also @Issi, I may have to re start yours as the program I am using isn't opening the file and keeps saying it doesn't exsit.. So I'm not quite sure what is going on, I know I didnt delete it.. sorry about that. I will hopefully start a new sketch today ^^

your art is stunning!!
i'm not sure if any of my ocs would fit your style (and they're all made with a dollmaker because i can't draw, so i don't know how open you are to dollmaker ocs..), but the one that i think matches at least a little is my boy Kafras?

if you would still be open to requests, i'll just leave him here ;w;
wJRRF.png

(appearance-wise please ignore all the chains and necklaces etc, they came with the outfit. he also has small curved dragon-esque horns but i couldn't find any to use)

your art is stunning!!
i'm not sure if any of my ocs would fit your style (and they're all made with a dollmaker because i can't draw, so i don't know how open you are to dollmaker ocs..), but the one that i think matches at least a little is my boy Kafras?

if you would still be open to requests, i'll just leave him here ;w;
wJRRF.png

(appearance-wise please ignore all the chains and necklaces etc, they came with the outfit. he also has small curved dragon-esque horns but i couldn't find any to use)

Sure I can give it ago :D

Back