What's your favorite emote from Dr. Shrunk?

EvieEvening23

Queen of Ducks
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Mine is the one that looks like you're saying hi or bye. the shrunk funk shuffle is a close second. what about you?

Pride, Disbelief, Mischief, and Resignation, are ones I use a good bit. Sheepishness is another one I use, a lot.

I don't know all of their names, but like the dance one, the one where you sigh dramatically, and sneeze. Sneeze is a funny way to greet people.

Flourish is definitely my favourite! Mostly because of the smug villager line "I feel like we need more dancing happening right now. Shoom! OK, that's a little better". It makes me so happy when I use it in front of a villager and they dance with me!

I like Pride and Mischief a lot as well as the angry ones because I find them entertaining.

Haha I love the sneeze emote too! I also like the mischief, worried one (with the sweat drops) and the sheepish emote.

Definitely the sneeze. When in doubt, sneeze it out! When a guest comes to visit? Let your nose do the greeting! And no sneeze is a good sneeze without being right in their face.

If I could choose an emote to have in the roster, it would definitely have to be some kind of stomach growl. Why was hunger not in the final list? Hunger is totally an emotion! At least, as far as I am concerned.

I don't remember what it's called, but the one where you spin around with a star as a final flourish. Showbiz? Showmanship?

That one! ;)

I really like the glee (singing), joy (with the flowers), and the Shrunk Funk Shuffle.

Same for me. Those are the only ones I use regularly along with Sunniness and the heart emotion. But the Shrunk Funk Shuffle is my favorite. I love to get different NPCs to dance with me sometimes. :p

I can't remember all the names of the emotes, but I do like glee and joy the best. Being happy is really important and those emotes really show it well. c:

Back