Looking To Play

Hai are you busy rn? If not wanna hang out at my town? Btw while your there can u give me ideas for it to look nice cause the only NICE thing are my dreamies and my house lol the town has nothing the only different/cool plant is the bamboo shoots.

Hai are you busy rn? If not wanna hang out at my town? Btw while your there can u give me ideas for it to look nice cause the only NICE thing are my dreamies and my house lol the town has nothing the only different/cool plant is the bamboo shoots.

Sure, I can hang. Just give me a couple of minutes to sort some things out and I'll ready to come see you! And I'd love to help you with some ideas for your town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I?ll be available in a few minutes, I can tell you in PM if I am

Unfortunately, I've said I'll go to someone else's town first, but if you're still available after I return, I'm more than happy to take you to my island!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Same, my rl friends make fun of me for even playing the game :(

Oh geez, that must suck. :( My friends don't make fun of me for it, they just... lack any and all interest, bar my boyfriend who'll occasionally ask if it's going well in my town out of sheer politeness and an attempt to appear interested in my hobbies, hehe.

Sure, I can hang. Just give me a couple of minutes to sort some things out and I'll ready to come see you! And I'd love to help you with some ideas for your town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unfortunately, I've said I'll go to someone else's town first, but if you're still available after I return, I'm more than happy to take you to my island!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh geez, that must suck. :( My friends don't make fun of me for it, they just... lack any and all interest, bar my boyfriend who'll occasionally ask if it's going well in my town out of sheer politeness and an attempt to appear interested in my hobbies, hehe.

It?s ok. I?ll be playing for a while :D

I would gladly hang with you, I have been playing since the game came out and sadly no real life friends have the game. :(
My name is Elsie
Town name is Midnight
FC - 3668-7492-1386.
I am working on my town right now as well, so I wouldn't worry about nor would I judge your town. :3

I would gladly hang with you, I have been playing since the game came out and sadly no real life friends have the game. :(
My name is Elsie
Town name is Midnight
FC - 3668-7492-1386.
I am working on my town right now as well, so I wouldn't worry about nor would I judge your town. :3

I?m still waiting for someone to play with, so there's no problem! I?ll add you right now :3

My name is Elsie
Town name is Midnight
FC - 3668-7492-1386.

That's fine! We can organize something soon! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I?m still waiting for someone to play with, so there's no problem! I?ll add you right now :3

Well, it's actually pretty late where I live right now, so I'm going to head to bed, but if you're available a little earlier than it is now tomorrow night, hit me up and I'll have you over for me island then!

That's fine! We can organize something soon! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, it's actually pretty late where I live right now, so I'm going to head to bed, but if you're available a little earlier than it is now tomorrow night, hit me up and I'll have you over for me island then!

It?s ok, I hope we can do that!

Alright, I'm going to head to bed now, and I must inform you that both tomorrow and the day after I will be without internet access until my evenings so I'll be unavailable to play until then.

I also kindly ask that if you're looking for friends or aren't hoping to play with me specifically, you go make your own thread or post somewhere else. I created this thread to find playmates for myself so other requests going this way and that clutter up the thread and make it harder for me to keep track of who wants to play with me and not someone else, so I know which comments to respond to. Thank you.

Due to a change in plans, my 3DS is not going to have an internet connection until tomorrow evening, so any plans I have made with anyone I will unfortunately have to suspend until then. Sorry about that.

I am currently available to play for a while! I have some pending trades right now but if anyone's looking to chill, I am available now and will be tomorrow evening at around the same time as well!

Hi, guys! I'd just like to inform you all that for the next week I'll be on holiday, and only be available in my mornings and evenings and relying on shoddy hotel wifi for the most part, so I likely will not be able to hang with anyone for long lengths of time. However, short visits - such as for signatures or trades - should still be okay! Thank you!

(Speaking of, I haven't left yet and have a petition I need filling in - anyone mind helping me out?)

Just stumbled into this thread, heard you needed help with your villager petition! I'll be happy to help. Would you like me to add then open gates? all my villagers are awake :3

Just stumbled into this thread, heard you needed help with your villager petition! I'll be happy to help. Would you like me to add then open gates? all my villagers are awake :3

Aha, that's very kind of you, but I'm afraid I've already gotten help from someone else! Sorry, but thank you so much for offering!

Back