• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking To Play

LillyofVadness

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
White Lily
Cool Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (20) +
Hi! I'm Mayor Lilly from the town Vadness!
I'd love to play with some of you!
It'd be really nice to come visit your towns - as it's something I've never actually had the chance to do past Dreams Towns. Despite having AC: NL since it came out, I lack the friends in real life to play with other a lot, other than the Tortimer Club Island.
You can also come to my little Vadness if you want! I'd be happy to have some of you over! But please be aware my town is a huge work in progress - I'm making slow progress from the plaza outwards, but my garden centre won't stock cedar saplings and Holly shoots every day, so it is certainly slow.
I'll probably update this thread with a constant online/offline status so you can know if I'm available to play with you.
Just reply to this thread here or PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:
Hi Lilly! I'm in the same situation as you - don't know of other people IRL who play. Just added you!
My FC is 5043-3913-2292

Due to my timezone, I'm going to bed now, but I'll be active pretty much all day tomorrow, so I look forward to getting to meet more people!

:)~~~~

Hi! I'm Mayor Lilly from the town Vadness!
I'd love to play with some of you!
It'd be really nice to come visit your towns - as it's something I've never actually had the chance to do past Dreams Towns. Despite having AC: NL since it came out, I lack the friends in real life to play with other a lot, other than the Tortimer Club Island.
You can also come to my little Vadness if you want! I'd be happy to have some of you over! But please be aware my town is a huge work in progress - I'm making slow progress from the plaza outwards, but my garden centre won't stock cedar saplings and Holly shoots every day, so it is certainly slow.
I'll probably update this thread with a constant online/offline status so you can know if I'm available to play with you.
Just reply to this thread here or PM me if you're interested!

Cool! I restart my town a lot because it's either I hate the villagers or the town layout, so my town is in very early development I hope you still would wanna be my friend my friend code is: 2552-5860-3961 . Btw I added yours! :)

Last edited:
Cool! I restart my town a lot because it's either I hate the villagers or the town layout, so my town is in very early development I hope you still would wanna be my friend my friend code is: 2552-5860-3961 . Btw I added yours! :)

Sure! I'd love to be your friend! I'll go add you back now!

I'm back and I'd like to get some more friends! I'm particularly instead in checking out other people's towns today, and looking through their shops and houses, or just generally walking around town with you to get some ideas for my own! Or of course, you could come to me! I'm more than happy to show you around! I just got my weeding service finished this morning so I should be alllll spick and span, haha.

Last edited:
i'd love to hang for a little while! you can come to my town to look around if you'd like :blush:

I added your fc you can come see my town I have barely done anything except for my house and tried to get my dreamies i still need to get my pwp permit xD but i cant be bothered talking with villagers I want to move out

ok! give me just a minute (finishing up a last minute trade) :) i'll vm you when my gates are open!

Sure thing! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added your fc you can come see my town I have barely done anything except for my house and tried to get my dreamies i still need to get my pwp permit xD but i cant be bothered talking with villagers I want to move out

I've just gotten an offer to go visit someone else for now, but I'd still love to come hang with you. Later, maybe? ^^

Hey everyone, I would love to play with others in the island, as I don?t have my own yet.

I can go in these moments to other towns, if you want.

Hey everyone, I would love to play with others in the island, as I don?t have my own yet.

I can go in these moments to other towns, if you want.

I have an island that you're more than welcome to come join me on at some point!

Back