Pokémon Disney channel Asia and CN Asia are airing BW anime...

Pansear-and-Nana

✣✾Stupid Monkey✾✣
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Rose
As a Filipino who loves the BW games, I'm questioning these two channels on why are they airing a really old anime(about 7 years old)... And it's the bad season imo. They keep backing episodes again and again. There is no continuation. It's really annoying.

They should be airing the sun/moon anime, which imo(again) is like really good. Lots of jojo references here and there.
I'm still really scared of watching the BW anime because of the mere fact that I get frightened by sudden pansears so easily. This is why I don't really watch Cartoon Network and Disney Channel anymore.

The Japanese dub is better than the English dub tbh but since this is america localized... Darn...
I just hope that Nickelodeon won't air BW anime as well... It just wouldn't make any sense anymore.

Thoughts?

I remember when the DP series was on when I tried to watch it before school with my cereal and it would jump about between series and I could never get any true continuity, it was really frustrating I agree with that. I don't think I've seen any of the BW series or Sun/Moon so I can't comment on which is superior.

The Japanese dub is better than the English dub tbh but since this is america localized... Darn...
Thoughts?

Are you sure the Japanese version would be called a dub since it's just the original voice acting instead of replacement voices?

Back