Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
White Lily
Cool Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Pear (Fruit)
Hello, all! I'm Mayor Lilly, from the town of Vadness.
I'm new to this forum so I hope I learn my way around here quite quickly, hehe. There's clearly a lot to do here.
I've had Animal Crossing: Wild World for as long as I can remember and got Animal Crossing: New Leaf as soon as it came out (however I've restarted my town several times due to not being able to play for ages and coming back to messy hair, weeds everywhere and all my fave villagers moving out), but I'm the only one of the people I know in real life who plays the game, so I severely lack everything that comes with playing the game with other people, so I'm hoping my time here on these forums will help recify that!

Hi and welcome to The Bell Tree.

My girlfriend and I don't know anyone locally that plays ACNL, so we find a place like here to be amazing. Everyone we've met so far has been pretty friendly and kind. I do hope that you enjoy it here.

Hi and welcome to The Bell Tree.

My girlfriend and I don't know anyone locally that plays ACNL, so we find a place like here to be amazing. Everyone we've met so far has been pretty friendly and kind. I do hope that you enjoy it here.

Hi and thank you! :) I'm sure I will. I've already done some shopping and even gotten my first visitor to my town, which is great!

Back