• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Dizzy Home Designer (My broken 3ds that made the game even funner)

Pansear-and-Nana

✣✾Stupid Monkey✾✣
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Rose
So my d pad is stuck on the left control and whenever I go decorate a house the room spins around, but I still get to place and move furniture. It does not make me nauseous for some reason, probably because I'm always selecting furniture and it stops. It's fun yet quite annoying. Annoying because I can't take pictures of villagers doing stuff properly because it just worsens the spinning.

When school starts, I'll be hibernating my 3ds. Hibernating my 3ds would stop the spinning based on my studies of my weird 3ds glitch.

How would you feel if Dizzy Home Designer occurred to you?

Oh god I just pictured Dizzy the villager in a little HHD uniform helping me decorate *O* <3

That sounds really annoying though. I probably wouldn't be able to stand it... I get motion sickness very easily. I don't know about where you live but my d-pad and joystick cost me less than 7 USD (converting from my currency) to repair. Maybe you should just try and get it fixed once and for all?

Oh god I just pictured Dizzy the villager in a little HHD uniform helping me decorate *O* <3

That sounds really annoying though. I probably wouldn't be able to stand it... I get motion sickness very easily. I don't know about where you live but my d-pad and joystick cost me less than 7 USD (converting from my currency) to repair. Maybe you should just try and get it fixed once and for all?

At least it doesn't affect the exterior designing... I'm so lucky that I'm stoic against motion sickness/

I would rage quit if that happened xD I feel bad for you honestly that would be SO annoying v-v @-@

I would rage quit if that happened xD I feel bad for you honestly that would be SO annoying v-v @-@

At least I know furniture aspects, and I can always use the bottom screen to guide myself when decorating a room.

I wouldn't be able to put up with that. I'd rage quit and ask for my mum to send it to be fixed asap.

That sounds really funny lol I wouldn't be able to stand that though, I'm one of those people to get motion sickness really easily too. I don't know how you'd be able to deal with that.

That'd definitely be interesting! I believe I'd be able to stand it for quite some time, but at some point I feel like I'd just get tired of it. I'm really glad I don't have motion sickness as well! If could've even been a bit helpful for me, actually! Since I tend to forget to decorate the walls I can't see :p Still, I hope you got it fixed! Or at least found a way to postpone/stop it.

I don't think I could handle that. I get motion sickness real easily. Once I spilled iced tea on my last 3ds and my d-pad got stuck to where it would only move me to the right if I wasn't touching it. It would still let me move around normally, but once I let go of it, it moved me to the right. That got irritating real fast. I ended up breaking it even more trying to DIY replace it with my old 3ds' d-pad, so I had to get a new one no matter what.

I don't think I could handle that. I get motion sickness real easily. Once I spilled iced tea on my last 3ds and my d-pad got stuck to where it would only move me to the right if I wasn't touching it. It would still let me move around normally, but once I let go of it, it moved me to the right. That got irritating real fast. I ended up breaking it even more trying to DIY replace it with my old 3ds' d-pad, so I had to get a new one no matter what.

Back