Pansear-and-Nana

✣✾Stupid Monkey✾✣
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Rose
For me it's
fuschia2.jpg
the pinnacle of brightness and blindness Fuschia.

She's pretty cute but I just can't stand looking at her for at least ten seconds.

?toile because I want her in my town and I can never have her unless I get her card *and* an NFC reader which just isn't gonna happen. :p

Rodney
because he's small and sweet and adorable
but he moved in RIGHT next to me and he ALWAYS asks to buy the newly customised furniture I want for my house off of me.
But because he's so cute I can never say no to him. Or any of my villagers for that matter.

Mallary. I think she's cute (I think all the ducks are cute) and she mailed me her picture when she moved T^T but she always commented on my outfits like I was wearing them too much like... girl I got business to take care of I'm not changing my wig every day.

Marinaaa. I love her but her house is keeping me from landscaping a part of my town ; ;

She won't leave, I have tried everything lmao.

Idk but the only one that comes to mind is Lolly. She's adorable but she's in my town and I sometimes forget she's there.

Also surprised nobody said Marshal yet. (I like Marshal however)

Last edited:
Marshal and Poppy, mainly how people are with them.

'OMG! Marshal senpai, please notice me!~', 'Today me and Marshal are getting married 1!1', 'Marshal Kawaii! He's so Kawaii!' and sometimes I run into disturbing art work of him on Tumblr... (Makes me want to protect him, well the one in my town at least) I see this a lot! Luckily not here tbh.

For Poppy, there was this person going around calling people villagers trash tier a while back and called all my villagers trash! Including Sally!:mad:. Poppy was their favorite villager (and they also had Marshal and those same villagers you see in over 1000 towns).
Another reason is that some treat her like she's better than the rest, which is soooo not true!

(Sorry for the rant)

Last edited:
Clyde - had him in my old town and he was cute, but my friends ruined him with some very questionable headcanons lol

Sly because he has a great design but has my most hated personality. Beau because I hate his house interior.

Last edited:
Sterling - yeah, Sterling. He's always so nice to me and he's the only villager that was originally in my town (4 years!)

Back