• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Guys, please explain this.

Pansear-and-Nana

✣✾Stupid Monkey✾✣
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Rose
Took a break from new leaf and bungeed into HHD. I'm having fun so far!
I don't have amiibo cards, and I am playing HHD without them.

As I looked for customers I like I found:
20245871_1854278371567109_7972404557840695962_n.jpg

The game knows. IT KNOWS. IT KNOWS THAT I SHIP THEM AND HAVE THEM IN MY NEW LEAF.
NOW THE GAME IS MAKING ME CHOOSE WAAAAHHHHH

So is this a coincidence or is it because HHD somehow linked to my New leaf data and made them more common? I met a few familiar faces in HHD that I used to have in New leaf such as Muffy, Curlos and Caroline which I got from random moves, so is the new leaf link true? Maybe the ac games base off your starting villagers by your fc? Or is it because Chief and Shari are the in the first batch of the villager pool to come? I don't know.

Probably it's because my new leaf villagers miss me. It's only been a couple of days come on. :/

I'm not sure if this should be in the HHD section nor the New leaf section nor the general section.
It's still a question about New leaf.

Last edited:
Diana and Cranston came from the pool after I decorated Clyde's house! I used to have Cranston and Diana is in Pinwheel as of now! This is creepy.

i love how they're just looking away from you because they probably think you abandoned them in New Leaf

The same happen to me!!! I think because of the connection those characters are more common? I haven't played too much HDD but few of my villagers are always there ;o. Kinda weird.

Whoa that's a nice coincidence I guess. It took me ageeeees to find Dizzy in HHD (and most of my villagers living in my towns for that matter). I was most looking forward to making his house because he's my favourite villager and I reset my town with him in it RIP.

Back