Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
So for the last couple days I've really wanted to get either Monique or Whitney in my town, but of course I'm having trouble because I already have 10 villagers in my town. I've been trying to think about who I may be willing to let move out, but I can only narrow it down to either Willow or Coco, and I'm leaning more towards Willow. The only problem is that I really like Willow and I hate to see her go.

I can't get rid of my other villagers either because 1. they're in a specific spot that adds to the town aesthetic, 2. I really like said villager, or 3. Both of those reasons. Its mostly reason 2.

What should I do? Should I keep considering moving someone out so I can get one of the two mentioned above, or should I just wait it off and see how I feel? I'm really stumped.

Last edited:
The town itself doesn't really have a theme. But I will say that about 85% of the town is flowers and at least 70% of that is hybrids. Here's an example of the area immediately around my mayor's house:
View attachment 204216

20170723_033502.jpg
Willow and Coco are the two leftmost houses in the top right corner of the town map

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you really want to see how my villagers fit in with certain areas of my town, definitely check out my DA (it's in my signature).

Maybe remove Coco. But if I were you, I'd remove someone else. I'd use the path trick.

Well I like that first idea you have. Though I like Coco she really doesn't fit in with the overall aesthetic like Willow does. I'm too attached to my other villagers to let them go lol ;w;

But now the real question is, if I were to get a new villager, who would I get?

Last edited:
Well since you've already thought about having someone else to move in, I'd say to remove someone and let a new one move in!
I personally prefer Coco over Willow, but it depens also on you town theme
If Willow fits/looks better, then choose her

Back