• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Worst Town Fruit?

Choose!

• Total voters

Flare

Cherry ๐Ÿ’
Coconut ๐Ÿฅฅ
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Out of all 5 Town Fruits, which is of them is an abomination to your eyes?

I'll have to say Oranges are a shame smh, they're my Favorite Fruit irl but they could've been more desirable... the Perfect Fruit version of it is nice but... the plain Orange isn't the best. D:

Last edited:
I agree that oranges are terrible. Idk why but when I start a town and me native fruit is an orange it's like the end of the world lol

Pears are so ugly! My town has pears *cries*
But my map is perfect ...so I have to deal with this fact.

I was fortunate enough to get apple, which, imo, looks the best, especially when they're perfect!

Other than that, I don't get how fruits can be hated on. In my opinion, they look how they should, and they all sell for 100 bells if native, so what's the issue?

Then again, I would have to say, the oranges are KINDA basic and the pears are just meh, I guess.

As somebody stuck with pear, I can't express to you how frustrating it is >.> (I gave up + planted peach trees everywhere)

As somebody stuck with pear, I can't express to you how frustrating it is >.> (I gave up + planted peach trees everywhere)

I did the same thing. xD I replaced my pear trees with peach trees, and act as if that's my native fruit. :cool:

I replaced my pear trees with peach trees, and act as if that's my native fruit. :cool:

Yeah, which fruit is native really only matters in regards to which perfect fruit look is preferred, because the regular trees can easily be replaced. That's why I chose pear for least favorite; I possibly like its regular fruits more than regular apples or oranges, but find the perfect version the least appealing.

Still, even perfect pears have a charm - to me they look like golden light bulbs! <3

I'm going to have to say apples. I just find them..basic. I've had them for almost all my towns throughout the series. I'm sick of apples. I'd give anything for pears.

No more apples. They make me sad. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Pears are quite ugly and they don't make your town look very colourful :( Also the perfect pears look gross.

They all look nice but my least favorite is perfect Cherries. They look nice (as decorations) during the Fall months but that's it.

My native fruit is Cherry and I'm so glad with that, but on the other hand, I'm tired of seeing peaches. I don't even like the perfect version.
I don't mind apples.

Nobody likes pears. They aren't that colorful.

That being said, literally every fruit consists of two colors at most. The perfect fruit are even less colorful. They're either a shade of red or yellow. I don't think "colorful" is the word I would use to describe any of the fruit in Animal Crossing lol.

Whattt why do people hate on the pears? I think they are probably the nicest after apples and peaches. I really can't stand oranges and I don't like the perfect version of the cherry. They just.. don't look very nice/appetising to me lol.

It would have to be pears for me, they're color is just ugly to me. Bleh

From best to worst:

Apples
Cherries
Pears
Oranges
Peaches

I can only tolerate the red fruits in this game, I think they compliment the green around them nicely.
Pears I've had in so many townsโ€”I honestly don't think they look too bad.

Oranges feel kinda bland and don't mix well with green leaves.

Peaches are my least favourite, probably because they look like butts (which is probably why lots of people like them lmao :p) and they're so pale.

Plus perfect apples and cherries look so nice.

*Just my opinion! I always seem to have different opinions to others lol, I feel like I'm the only one hating on peaches.

Last edited:
Back