Worst Town Fruit?

Choose!

• Total voters
I don't really like the pears. They are kind of plain to me. I also don't really like them as actual fruit so that probably has something to do with it. To me they just taste like bland apples.

I don't really dislike them, but I voted oranges (their perfect version just looks kinda... odd? lmao) I've seen a couple tropical themed towns that really make them work though.

From best to worst:

Apples
Cherries
Pears
Oranges
Peaches

Second this!~ Peaches look soft and the color is nice, but the shape... is so awkward xD.
But... perfect orange is the most wtf thing of the game, so theres goes my vote.

Last edited:
I have perfect pears and I like them and I hope my next town has oranges, so I guess I'm opposite. lol

Pear. The normal pear gets lost in the foliage as it's green, the perfect pear looks mouldy.

Dang, there's quite a lot of hate on pears. Taste wise, I'd have to say I dislike apples the most, but you can't really taste in game fruit...so.

I don't like apples IRL, but they're aesthetically pleasing in the game.

I guess I think the pears look the worst?

EDIT: I'm surprised people seem to be hating on oranges. They're my favorites, both in taste and aesthetic.

Last edited:
My first town had pears and I hated it. I don't like pears irl either but it's interesting to know that most people don't like them in game.

My two towns have apples and cherries. Perfect apples are really pretty:blush:

I had a hard time choosing between oranges and pears because they're both really boring to me, but I went with pears because the perfect version doesn't even make it look that appealing.

I voted for pears... that's my personal opinion because I've never ever really liked pears. They don't look nice and their taste is just really meh to me... In terms of perfect fruit though, I hate oranges because they look similar to perfect pears and have that weird bump on them which os just off-putting to me. It makes the perfect oranges stand out in a bad way for me and I don't understand why [perfect oranges couldn't have just been recoloured like all of the other perfect fruit... it's just been a peeve of mine. :'>

Oranges, I guess? It's sorta a tie with oranges and apples for me. (Although perfect apples are really pretty!) I don't really mind any of the fruit, though. They're all okay?

I don't like pears, I also don't like peaches but it's perfect fruit makes up for it.

Back