Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7390-9442-1665
Lobo
Feedback
100% (46) +
I have a Welcome Amiibo card for Huck, and have him in my town right now, if anyone's interested in any items from his RV?

Every item in his RV, Excluding the flooring seems to be exclusive to WA cards, with a couple of the items being exclusive to him only. His whole theme is a fastfood store. Visits are free if anyone wants!

(On a sidenote, Sahaeah is also in the campgrounds for anyone who's interested.)

Could you get me the items from his RV and give it to me? I'm really low on meow coupons ;-;

Could you get me the items from his RV and give it to me? I'm really low on meow coupons ;-;

I could, but since I'd be paying, would you be willing to pay back in TBT? ^^" I don't wanna do it at a loss, that's all. Also, what items would you like?

I could, but since I'd be paying, would you be willing to pay back in TBT? ^^" I don't wanna do it at a loss, that's all. Also, what items would you like?

Can I have all 9 items? Does 27 TBT sound good? Thanks.

Can I make 2 trips? I just need 4 items.

Sure! But please try to be quick, it's 2:08 here and I have school soon. I'll try to sleep when you're done! I'm adding your FC now, ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I need your FC actually lol

Back